El Tango de Frank Iero

Chapter Seven ;; 7

We were going to see a movie called Prom NIght, apparently its about a guy that is in love with his student and kills her family just to be with her even though she doen't like him. Crazy, huh?

Is it odd that part of me doesn't think so?

Anyways, the movie wasn't going to start until about twleve and it was only eleven thirty-two. Gerard had pulled iup into the theatre's parking lot and didn't move until he was, once again, strumming some song against the parked steering wheel. And then as quickly as he started, he abruptly stopped.

"I just want you to know that I like you."

Fuck, well, this is kinda awkward. So, I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. Though my stomach was churning and, ironically enough, I'm pretty sure it wasn't from disgust.

"But I can't," he ended.

What the hell?

I'm guessing I said that aloud rather tha inside of my head because he turned to look at me, curiousity shining in his eyes.

"Don't you wanna know why?" he asked bodly, as he tucked a couple loose strands of his dark hair behind his ear.

I didn't trust my mouth to answer so I just nodded timidly.

"Because your Boss won't let me," he spoke softly, as if afraid that someone else would hear, although we were clearly both alone in the car as well as the deserted parking lot.

I made sure that a look of confusion was stamped on my face before I told him, "You don't know my Boss. And he can't tell me what I can or can't do," I added defensivley, just a tad bit pissed. However, I knew that last bit was totally not true, but he didn't need to know that.

He smiled sadly at me before he gave me his reply. "Yes, I do. I actually know him better than you do."

I let him read my face again as he once again uttered four shocking words quietly.

"He's my little brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN !
Yeah, bet your asses that
none of y'all expected that, huh?
:D