Reciprocity

her law.

“I’ve been expecting you.”

Her legs were crossed, her hands impatiently drumming on her thigh. “I don’t like waiting. So,” she grinned broadly, her pristine teeth reflecting the multicolored lights of her Christmas tree. Her eyebrow raised, “where’s my gift, Santa?” She bit her lip innocently, lightly cocking her head to the side, her tricolored hair sliding down her shoulder.

The door clicked shut, the remnants of cold melting away inside the merrily decorated room. A pair of fashionable boots walked across the wooden floor; the duffel-bag’s fabric meeting the same floor with a nearly inaudible thud. The girl only hummed and swung her left heel back and forth, observing the shadowed figure near her.

“Well?”

Her eyes sparkled with expectation when the man raised his hands; his fingers deftly undoing the buttons of his red army buttoned coat. His breaths still condescended, those soft whispers of clouds escaping luscious lips. His smile only intensified as the coat landed on the ground. Her grin only grew slyer as he stepped farther into the room.

He was standing right in front of her, the right side of his face glowing because of the dim Christmas lights. She could nearly trace the Cheshire grin that extended across his face. His dark almond eyes inviting against the season’s chill. His tussled blonde hair turned different colors as the lights varied, yet his grin remained the same. He leaned forward, grabbing onto the chair’s arms – trapping her. His black leather gloves cracked as he strengthened his grip.

Lips against her ear he whispered. “A gift?” His cold fingers lightly traced the side of her arm, his hot breaths puffing out irregularly. Her sly grin did not falter. She tilted her body forward. Foreheads nearing contact, she inhaled.

“You’re a terrible Santa.” Her lips pressed beneath his ear, her fingers curling around his hair. She let loose an airy laugh. “Where’s my gift, Seungho?”

He pushed back her slender shoulders, his grin only widening as he listened to her profound breaths. Gloved hands held her face close as he softly bit her lower lip, pulling back before she could respond. He ran his fingers through her hair, his other hand recklessly running up her thigh. Their gaze never parted.

“Tch, why should I give a naughty girl like you a gift?” He could breathe in ginger and cinnamon as they kissed the distance between them, her hungry mouth devouring his as he willingly caved in. Her body twisted upwards as he slid his hands behind her back, her crooked grin broadening as he kissed down her neck. She felt a laugh coil inside her chest, a sense of victory bubbling inside of her. Once his lips returned to hers, she pulled back with a victorious smirk.

The Christmas lights reflected off her glazed eyes. “Because then you won’t get yours.”

His chuckle resonated around her. “What if all I wanted for Christmas is you?”

She couldn’t contain her bubbly laugh. “How original of you, Seungho.” He stopped kissing her neck with open kisses, leveling his eyes with hers. He grimaced.

“I could always give you coal,” he mumbled half-heartedly, immediately pecking her lips again and again whilst she laughed in between.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. The definition of distance was all but an anomaly for them. “You wouldn’t.” She kissed him back fervently, leaving both breathless and heaving in soft breaths. He whispered a small ‘how come’ against her skin as she inhaled the cologne suspended amid them.

Her tongue trailed his lower lip, her moxie smile never leaving her.

“Because I said so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas Lary~

♥ ily~