In a Heartbeat

Evangeline is a twenty year old woman living in a time in the past where there are beautiful castles, serene forests everywhere, and monarchies. She is a princess, and the oldest child from her family. It is tradition that she marries a prince soon and continues on her parents’ legacy as ruler of the Cardolian Kingdom, one of the most powerful ones at the time.

Matthew is a same-age prince of the Zilani Kingdom, another great kingdom, who also needs to be married. Their parents arrange their marriage, but Evangeline doesn’t want Matthew.

Brian is Evangeline’s personal servant. Ever since he began working for her, he’s been in love with her. Brian would be with her and love her for eternity in a heartbeat. But he knows he can never have her. He’s not royalty. End of story.

Or is it? A hectic ride is in store for the trio, as everyone struggles for what they want and need. Will true love prevail?

.

If you have got this story for Comment Swap and do not intend on reading it properly because it's not your fandom of interest or whatever, please pick a random chapter to review (and say which one in your comment). Please and thank you :)
If you do think you'll enjoy this story and want to read it properly, then by all means, click Chapter One. Enjoy :)