Status: Hiatus.

Night World

Charlotte Wormwood always did as she was told. She never stayed out after dark and she never strayed outside of the Gate for she knew of the dangers that would await her. But as her twenty-first birthday approaches she realizes how tiresome she is of doing the same thing day in and day out. So she does the one thing she swore to never do. Leave the Gates behind her and face the Forbidden Forest. Only one person knew of what really waited her as soon as her feet crossed that boundry.

Damon Salvatore had already lost more then he could handle. He chose a life of solidarity when he left his brother eight months ago, only seeking company when he had needs. But he felt it wasn't enough anymore. If he couldn't be with Katherine for all of eternity he could be with someone else. He had spotted a girl a while back that reminded him of Katherine. She had the same curly, chocolate hair and the same wonderful physique. The only problem was he couldn't enter her town. He would just have to wait her out.

Disclaimer :: I do N O T own Vampire Diaries. But I do own Wormwood and it's inhabitants.
Thanks to my brother for helping me with graphics in this story!

Playlist

Other Banners ::
unknownxcelebrity
Dice and the Devil
Image