Status: Initiated - Phase 2

A Custom Pony for Your Centaurization

Customization:

The door swung open, admitting me in. I walk in, into the room. There is a girl waiting for me inside the room, I notice.
“Welcome in. This is your day to have the customized pony!” she stated, with a smile on her face.
I look at her, with excitement burning in my eyes.
“That is why I came. I just can't quite believe I will have my very own pony. Finally. What do I have to do? Where do I sign, and what?” is the first I say.
“Yes, that's why we're here. That's what I was expecting. All you need to do is allowing me to take the needed measurements. There is no restrictive contract, if that's what you ask. I just need to make sure the pony is exactly right for you!” she pointed out.
“What kind of measurements are these, and what do you need to know?” I ask.
“Your length, width, weight. I'd need to have an idea about your personality!” she reply.
The thirst three measurements are easy, since they're all metric measurements.
“How do you measure a personality?” I ask somewhat confused.
“It's a bit less exact then measuring in metric. Stand up towards the wall, so I can start measuring you!” she commands me.
The next moment, I stand at the spot she had indicated. After that, the measurements are coming in, my length, width and weight.
“Good, these measurements will give you a pony. Now only your personality need to be matched. We want the pony to fit you more then just physically after all!” she points out.
An image lines out what my pony would look like. Under the image, there are names of breeds matching the physical description. Most of which I had no idea as to what they were. I'd imagine the proportions of them would work well with me.
“What personalities would match the breeds I have before me? What traits of personality would I have for them?” I ask her.
“Excitability, passion, stamina, agility and volatility. These are characteristics that influence what breed you'd like to have. You seems very well balanced!” she said, as she typed.
The choices diminished, closing in on a single choice.
“I hope they have white socks, aside from that, I want my pony black. Glistering black!” I say.
“Now, there's an interesting choice!” she commented.
The choices was disappearing one after the other. Now all the ponies were the same black, glistering. Their tails and manes the same colour as my hair. Soon there was but a single pony left in the herd of my choices.
“Seems we have gotten to the conclusion. there is your pony!” she stated