Status: Updating Twice A Day ♥ (RE-STARTED)

Would These Eyes Lie?

Don't Start Riding Me

I rolled out of bed with a groan, and I pushed the long brown hair out the way of my eyes before I dashed for the shower.

I had got back from D.C last night and this morning was going too be my first day at NYPD as a Homicide Investigator in New York. I hadn't lived in New York for about four years, I had been in D.C since I was twenty three so I could work with the FBI and the Jeffersonian Institute.

But now I was back working with my father, which made me happy . Before he had his wife Claire, he had been with my mom, and they kept in touch when he re-married. I found her...dead, in her house when I was about thirteen. It put a strain on me and Mac. But he was married too Stella now, he was happy.

After I got out of the shower, I dried myself down and put my half of my hair up in a bun and left the rest draping down my shoulders as I walked into my room and grabbed my underwear from the top drawer.

I grabbed my leather pants from the end of my bed and I shimmed into them. - trust me, they were tight.

Then I took my brown vest and pulled it over my torso along with a black crop blazer and grabbed the rest of my gear before heading down stairs too see Mac and Stella having breakfast.

"Morning Sam" Stella smiled and I walked over too give Mac a warm hug.

"Want anything too eat before we leave?" Stella smiled and Mac kissed her on the cheek.

"No, I think Mac's last night roast dinner was enough on me" I smiled with humour in my voice. I rarely called Mac "Dad" It was because I went into care for a couple of years because of stupid Peyton.

"Very funny Samantha" Mac chuckled and he placed his gun in his holster.

"When you go too the precinct this morning, go straight too Captain Marko Ross and he'll give you your badge and gun" He said and chuckled me my thigh holster and I strapped it on my leg.

"Ready girls?" Mac smiled, I nodded and Stella got up from the chair and we left the house and we climbed into Mac's Avalanche.

"Ready as we'll ever be"

-------------

I got out of the car and walked into the precinct when Mac and Stella went up too the crime lab. I had too calm my nerves as I walked down the hallway too the main office. I don't even know why I was so nervous, I'm Special Agent Samantha Taylor for crying out loud.

I walked around too the desk and a tall man with red hair cocked an eyebrow at me.

"How may I help you, miss?" He smiled with a twinkle in his eye.

"I'm Special Agent Samantha Taylor, I'm here too see Captain Marko Ross" I said, keeping my nerves down.

"Of course we've been expecting you, this way please" He smiled and lead me around a corridor and where the offices were.

"At first I thought It wasn't true, you know, Having a Agent from the FBI and the infamous Jeffersonian at our hands. I'm Detective James Sullivan. But everybody calls me Sully"

"Oh wow, I used too have a temporaily partner with the last name of Sullivan, we always used too call him Sully" I smiled up at the man as we continued too work down the corridor. Damn it was a big precinct.

"Are you excited too work here then?"

"Yeah, I can't wait too get stuck in" I grinned and we stopped when we saw a tall man with long black hair and dark eyes.

"Captain" Sully said and the man turned around and smiled.

"Thanks Sullivan" The other man left and I was alone with the Captain.

"Special Agent Sam Taylor, correct?" I nodded with a grin and I followed him too an empty office.

"This will be your office" He smiled at me. It was quite roomy, which I liked.

I would probably put my stuff in there over time. There was a computer, a desk and a chair. There was a few shelves by the window as well.

"And here is your gun and badge" Captain handed me my Glock 19 and a golden badge. I ran my thumb over the engraved numbers; 8-3-6-9.

"Thank you sir" I grinned and I placed the badge on my belt beside my FBI one and my Jeffersonian ID. Even though I was in New York, I wanted everybody too know who I was.

"Your partner will be here any minute. Are you thrilled too be here in New York?" Captain said as I sat down in the black leather chair

"I am, I can't wait too be doing a case here. And I don't mind if I get a little messy while doing it" I chirped and I my hazel eyes trailed too the door where a man was standing. He was wearing a suit and his tie did not match.

"Ah, Don this is your new partner. Sam this is Detective Jr " Captain said as Flack's bright blue eyes went too me, slightly narrowed. I got up from my chair and walked up too him.

"Special Agent Samantha Taylor" I stuck my hand out, and he just stared at it. I put my hand back too my side awkwardly.

"Your Mac's daughter? I was expecting someone...a little more"

"I'm twenty seven, I'm more" I smiled cheekily and Captain's pager went off.

"Well we'll see what you got in the field, little lady" He smirked, He must have been about 6ft and I was 5ft 5.

"Don't start riding me" I rolled my eyes playfully and I looked at Captain.

"You guys gotta a case. Apartment 27, 36th street in Clinton" Captain said staring at his pager. He took Flack aside for a moment and whispered something too him, I heard Don sigh and he walked in front of him.

"Let's go then" He said and quickly walked off and I jogged after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas everybody! I've completely re-started, adding a few extra bits and stuff.
Hope you enjoyed today, and got loads of presents :3 Doing two chapters everyday remember!

Samantha's Outfit

Chapter Two: Samantha and Don turn up at the crime scene and Mac let's Sam show off her anthropology skills, and which she meets the rest of the team.

Enjoy, Comment & Subscribe!♥