Status: Updating Twice A Day ♥ (RE-STARTED)

Would These Eyes Lie?

Would These Eyes Lie?

"Er guys?" We heard Danny jogged into the breakroom where me, Flack, Lindsay and Stella where sitting having a coffee.

It had been two days since I met the team, and we where on the road too closing our case.

"Yup?" Stella said and Danny had a grin spread across his face.

"I've got the name of our killer, name's Andrew Rayner, massive background on him" Me and Flack got up and we followed Danny out of the lab and down too the precinct..

"I just hope Mac doesn't find out about this" I said as we got into the car and sped off down the street. Danny handed me a vest as he pulled his on, and I got lost in my thoughts.

"Eric!" I screamed when I saw his body hit the floor as the bullet sliced through his chest. The perp began too run, I ran over too Eric as he fell down too floor. I grabbed him and he was taking in short breaths. My eyes began welling with tears as I placed my hands hard on his wound.

"Sam..." He trailed off trying too take my hand.

"Ssh don't talk. Somebody get an ambulance" I screamed through out the Jeffersonian.

"I love you Sam..." His eyes began too close and the blood pool began too form under him.

"Please Eric, stay with me" And that's the moment when his heart stopped. "No" I whispered and I began CPR. "You can make it"

"Samantha" I heard Booth from behind me, I shook my head and began pressing his heart. I knew it was over, I took the gun out of my holster and I ran through the Jeffersonian and when I saw the perp running for the exit, I pulled the trigger and I took his life.


"Samantha?" I jumped when I felt Danny's hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, let's just get this guy" I forced a smile and we got out of the car and we walked up too the house with our guns drawn. I hadn't used my gun since Eric died three years ago, that's why I went too the Jeffersonian. Even though now I was over it.

"He could be armed, be careful. Especially you Samantha" Flack warned, I rolled my eyes and he busted the door and we ran in. "NYPD!"

"I got the bathroom, Danny you get the kitchen, Sam you in the bedroom" He ordered, I nodded and walked up too the bedroom quietly, I noticed there wasn't anybody in there. I went too turn around and my breath hitched when a man emerged from the wardrobe.

"Drop the gun" I said as he aimed at me, He didn't listen, He simply drew the gun and pulled the trigger, I turned my side quickly as possible and the bullet went through my arm. And I shot him in the leg and the boys ran in quickly. Danny pulled him off the ground and slapped on the bracelets and Don ran up too me.

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly as placed his hand over mine on my arm too keep the pressure on.

"Yeah, just really fucking hurts" I grunted and we walked out of the house and the paramedics turned up, I sat in the back of the car as they took my blood pressure. The tweezed the bullet out, thankfully it was on the surface so it didn't hurt as much.

"How do you feel, Samantha?" The paramedic who put the swab over my wound said.

"I'm okay, just feeling a little dizzy"

"I wouldn't blame you, you lost a bit of blood. Hopefully it won't happen again" She smiled and cleaned up, I walked over too Don's car and got in, and I put my head in my hands.

"Your distracted" I heard Don get into the car and we back too drive back too NYPD.

"I'm fine Don. Let's just interrogate this guy" I sighed and my phone began too ring.

"Taylor" I answered.

"Sam, It's Booth. I can't talk much but I just want too say Hey and there's a surprise for you waiting at your office. Drop by too see it tomorrow" And before I could say anything he hung up. A surprise?

--------------

I walked around Andrew Rayner with narrowed and almost black eyes. Flack was sitting in the chair opposite him.

"Your a sick bastard, you know that?" I spat and he just stared at me. "You snapped the neck of a seventeen year old girl. Why did you do it? Stage it like a suicide so it'd throw us off track?"

"Well aren't you a clever girl. We were fighting, Physically. I wanted too suffocate her, but she just kept...moving. I didn't mean too snap her neck. I knew that because of all the stuff that had been going on, nobody would think of it as a murder"

"Apart from the fact that your neck cannot break from being the two weeks. And her weight couldn't have done it" I smiled with a cocked eyebrow. "Stand up" I said and I walked behind him with my handcuffs and I cuffed him, then I handed him over too one of the officers.

"So gonna tell me why your so distracted today?" Don chirped as we walked out of the interrogation room and too our offices.

"It's just weird being back. I mean Mac is always busy, It's not like I'm used to it. I haven't seen him for a total of seven years in my life. First couple of those years were because of Peyton"

"What did she do?" He asked sincerely, I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"When social workers began visiting after my mom died, Peyton would constantly leave beer bottles out and they thought my dad was an alcoholic. So they took me out and into care until they thought he was stable"

"I now hate her" He laughed and he sat down at his desk. "A couple of years ago, My partner, se was um...was killed. I turned into an alcoholic, and Mac wasn't impressed" He blurted. I nodded understandingly.

"She was your girlfriend wasn't she? That's why you didn't like me being your partner"

"How did you know?" He looked up at me, I could tell he was completely over it. I was too, I just hated getting that moment when you almost kill someone.

"I gave the same look when my FBI partner replaced my boyfriend, who was shot." I sat down beside him and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Things will get better" He gave a beautiful smile as my hazel eyes connected with his blue ones.

"How do you know?"

"Would these eyes lie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
LIAR! ;D

Okay so as I promised, right on 11 O'clock. So there won't be another til 6PM or maybe later.
Thankyou so much for those two comments that I got, I'm glad you showed real enthusiasm!

Chapter Four: Everybody's at Mac's house for the big game, and Don has told Stella what happened too Sam back in D.C, only for Mac too go AWOL and deeper secrets get revelled. Don also becomes greatly concerned for Samantha.