Status: Completed

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Christ

Christmas

There are many that say that Christmas is their favorite holiday. Before marrying the man of my dreams and starting a family, I never used to understand why. Sure, I enjoyed decorating as much as the next person, but the holiday was never the same unless you had someone special to celebrate it with. After all, Christmas was a holiday where families were supposed to come together and spend time with one another. Before Jonathan Seward and my daughter Katherine Seward, I never believed in any of it. But, as any parent will tell you, having children changes your life. For example, the addition of children to the family typically meant the belief in Santa Claus.

Every year, our “Avenged Sevenfold Family,” as we called it, would get together at someone's house on Christmas Eve and have a party. Once some of us began adding kids to the equation, it became a time of opening gifts and just...well, being merry! Brian and Michelle Haner, Arin Ilejay, Matthew and Valary Sanders, Zachary and Gena Baker, a few of our other friends and their kids joined Johnny and myself at our home for this Christmas Eve. The kids all played together in the playroom we had set up specifically for our daughter, only coming out to open their gifts. The “adults,” if you will (Just because we were old enough didn't mean that we actually acted like adults!), spent their time in the kitchen and living room – just drinking and having a good time.

“Come on, you need to go to bed!” I giggled, ushering Katherine up the stairs and to her room. She was excited, but extremely overtired. The clock had just struck eleven, and everyone was ready to head out. James Sanders, Courtney Baker, and twins Skylar and Dustin Baird were all beginning to fall asleep as well, left exhausted as their sugar highs wore off.

“But Mommy, everyone is still here!” My daughter complained quietly, glancing back at the steps. “And Santa is here still!!”

“They're leaving, Kat! And Santa has to finish giving gifts to everyone else in the world! You need to get to bed, or he won't be able to give you more gifts!” I couldn't help but chuckle as she climbed into her bed. It was true, “Santa” had “stopped by” to give the kids some of their Christmas gifts early.

“But what about Daddy?” A firm pout took her lips as I tucked her in by pulling the covers up.

A hand brushed through her hair as I smiled down at her, “He'll be up in a little bit, Sweetie. He's keeping an eye on our guests and making sure Uncle Zacky doesn't knock down the Christmas tree...again.” Two years back, Zachary had tipped one too many and ended up falling into our Christmas tree. Thankfully, nothing had broken and, despite that our tree rested crooked for Christmas, it still lived. “But you need to sleep! Santa's watching!”

Snuggling under the covers, she nodded a little. “Okay, goodnight Mommy.” Leaning up for a moment, she kissed my cheek. I kissed the side of her head gently. “Merry Christmas Eve!”

“Merry Christmas Eve, Baby Girl.” I said softly, straightening up. As I walked out of her room, I turned off the light and shut the door behind me.

Everyone was gathered in the front entryway, minus my husband, saying their goodbyes. “Ashley, thank you so much...” Val said softly, walking up to me. I was hugged tightly. “Once James is fully awake, he'll realize what you got him and he'll be so happy.”

“I hope he likes it! He's looking more and more like his Daddy though, you know it?” I giggled, patting her back.

“Oh, I know. I'm in trouble.” She laughed, shaking her head.

Matt walked up to us, a scoff escaping his lips. “I don't know what you're talking about. Have a good night, Ash.” Shifting James in his arm, he leaned down and kissed my cheek gently. I kissed his in return before ruffling James' hair. As they headed out, Zacky and Gena walked up. “Have a good Christmas Eve, you two.” I giggled, hugging them both.

“You too.” Zacky said softly, smiling at me.

“Where's-” I was cut short as two small hands rested on my ass and pushed me forward. Looking around quickly, I noticed Courtney smiling at me innocently. “...Did your Daddy teach you that?” I laughed as Zacky's face turned red.

“I saw him do it to Mommy before they went to bed!”

Oh boy, those two were going to have a handful. My laugh only came out louder as Gena swatted Zacky's arm. Leaning down, I hugged her quickly. “Be good for your Mommy and Daddy, okay? And be good to your cousins when your aunt and uncle come over tomorrow. Santa is always watching, remember?”

She nodded, grinning at me. “Thank you for inviting Santa over here! He's really nice!”

“I'm glad you had fun!”

Everyone slowly weeded out, looking exhausted. Thankfully, there wasn't too much alcohol flooding through our systems so everyone would be safe. My best friend, Alice Baird, led her twins up to us. Her husband Daniel was all smiles as he followed. “Great party, Ash!” Alice praised happily, “Thanks so much for the twin's presents. They love them. Have an amazing day tomorrow, okay? Kat is going to love the present you and Johnny got her once she wakes up.” She winked at me.

Laughing, I hugged her as she let go of the twins. “I hope so. You have a great Christmas, too. You too, Danny.” A hug was exchanged with him before I said goodbye.

A heavy sigh of relief left me as I shut the door behind them. Everyone was gone, the house was quiet aside from the soft Christmas music playing in the background, and the party was over. It was time to relax just in time to go to bed and prepare for the day ahead. I was exhausted!

“Hey, you...” A pair of red-jacket-clad arms circled around my waist, pulling me to their owner. I leaned into my husband happily, closing my eyes. “The kids were so happy...” I giggled softly as his fake beard tickled my neck, reaching back to tug at it a little. “Come on...” Taking my hand, he led me into the living room. The music progressively became louder as we entered the room. Holding me close to him, he rested his hands on my hips. As “White Christmas,” sung by Bing Crosby echoed through the speakers of our stereo, Johnny began singing the lyrics softly in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine before I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I know...thank you for doing that…"

"I loved doing it…their faces were so great."

"I think you need to work on your 'ho-ho-ho's' though…" I gigged, twirling the end of his fake beard between my fingertips. He stopped us in front of the tree, rubbing my hips lightly. A shy smile took his lips, making me raise an eyebrow. He looked up, which convinced me to look up as well. We were standing underneath the mistletoe. Before I could process what was happening, my husband's lips were pressed to mine heatedly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I returned his kiss passionately. I loved kissing him. I always had. His lips always felt perfect on mine. Despite the fluffy beard, that is. A giggle escaped me as his arms moved under my thighs, lifting me so that my legs wrapped around his waist. Which…proved to be slightly difficult, considering he was wearing a pillow under his shirt. I leaned down just enough to keep my lips on his, feeling his tongue trace my lips. Giggling, I happily parted my lips. His tongue tangled with mine as his hands moved up to my ass. "Easy, Tiger…" I breathed as we pulled away to catch our breath, "We have a sleeping child upstairs."

"Never stopped us before…" He pointed out, nuzzling my neck.

Kissing the side of his head, I ran my hands up and down his neck. "…This is true…"

His hips bucked into mine a little, letting me feel the growing "problem" that he experienced. "What do you say we take a ride in my sleigh, Mrs. Claus?"

I couldn't help it - I started laughing. "Sounds good to me. Let's travel across the world."

He started carrying me up the stairs, only pausing to shut off the music. Once in our bedroom, he shut the door before pressing his lips to mine. "…Can I keep the suit on?"

"No!" I laughed.

_+_

"Mommy, Daddy! Get up! It's Christmas!" Katherine was jumping on Johnny's side of the bed excitedly. "Come on, Daddy! Wake up! Put your shirt on, Silly!"

Groaning quietly, I buried myself more under Johnny's arm. "Daddy is sleeping…" My husband yawned, "Get me in an hour…"

"No, Daddy! I have a secret to tell you before Mumma wakes up!" She started to whisper, giggling. I smiled to myself. I could only imagine.

Another yawn escaped Johnny. "What is it, Baby Girl?"

"Mumma kissed Santa last night! I saw her 'cause I was hoping to see you! They were dancing and he kissed her!" She whispered quickly, "…You're not mad at her, are you?" I could practically hear the pout in her voice.

This made him chuckle, "No, I'm not mad."

"He kinda looked like you a little…" She said thoughtfully.

"Maybe that's why she kissed him. Let's wake Mumma up and go open gifts, okay? I know there's one that you will really like…" He sat up, making sure the blanket covered his lower half. "Wait outside our room, okay Sweetheart? Mumma and I have to get dressed."

"Okay. MUMMA!" She screeched, making me jump. I rolled over tiredly, smiling at her. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas…" I yawned, rubbing my eyes. She giggled before heading out of the room quickly. Both Johnny and I got up and got dressed rather quickly.

Wrapping his arms around me, Johnny pressed his lips to my neck. "Last night was amazing, Baby Girl…"

Smiling at him, I leaned into him and pressed my lips to his jaw line. "I love you so much, Babe. But…if you ever start singing Jingle Bells while we have sex again, I'll have to hurt you."

"I might like it." He snickered, "But I love you too." My hand was enclosed in his before he started leading me out of the room. Kat was waiting excitedly, grinning up at us. "Let's go open gifts!" He began running down the stairs, with both myself and Kat in tow. We hurried over to the tree, to a box with a holes in it.

"What is it?!" She asked excitedly. A quiet 'meow' was heard from inside, making her raise an eyebrow. Johnny pulled the top off to reveal a small gray kitten. "IT'S A KITTEN!" She quickly pulled the small creature from the box, cuddling it in her arms.

Standing up, Johnny wrapped his arms around me. "She loves it." A kiss was placed on my cheek. "Merry Christmas, Baby Girl…"

"Merry Christmas…Santa." I tilted his chin to make him kiss me passionately.

This was one of the best Christmases to date, and all because of my wonderful family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed and had a very Merry Christmas. :D