Status: COMPLETE.

Lost

He couldn’t even remember her, this woman that he had supposedly slept with. Samantha Maverick was not a name that he recognised – and he made a point of remembering the names of the girls he had taken to bed. The first he had heard of her had been a week and a half ago, when his lawyer had called him requesting a DNA sample so she could prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he had not fathered the woman’s child. It was a matter he and the guys had laughed about that very same night.

But the test had come back positive.


Zacky Vengeance has just learned that he is father to fifteen-year-old twins Lysander and Dakota. As if this isn’t already complicated enough, they’ve just lost their mother, Dakota is missing and Lysander is none too pleased about having to leave his home – and his sister – behind in favour of moving to California. After the initial shock wears off, Zacky is determined to prove that he can be the father these kids need. But dealing with a boy who feels that he’s lost his entire world was never going to be easy.

Lysander Maverick never cared much for getting to know his father – that was always Dakota’s dream. But now Dakota is gone, taken by her mobster-wannabe ex-boyfriend, and Zacky just might be the key to having her returned safely. This thought is the only thing that Lysander has to hold on to as he’s uprooted from his home in Wisconsin, and he’s not letting it go. He needs Zacky to be the miracle he’s been asking for – the alternative is too unbearable to think about.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. All original characters and the plot belong to Haylie Jaed. No copyright infringement is intended.