Status: Oneshot(:

Fear Has a Name

Blessed to kill and enslave

Strumming the worn out acoustic guitar he silently prayed he could remember how to play the song she loved so dearly. The first few chords to the introduction of the song came out muffled and the strings buzzed under his finger.

He swallowed hard but kept going. This was the only way he could think of trying to make her forgive him once more. Slowly the chords to the song came back to him.

“Despair has a face,” his voice was low.

Continuing to strum he found himself slowly getting into the song. The words that were leaving his lips were dripping in raw emotion, and the guitar in his hands only fueled his fire.

The guitar pick moved rhythmically up and down on the set of six strings on the guitar. He felt himself becoming one with the guitar. Embracing the euphoria he began singing louder than he had before.

“Scream out love’s name in vain, Embrace the pain again.”

At this point he had completely lost himself in the music, so much that he had yet to realize that the women he was trying so hard to impress was standing in the doorway watching him. A loving smile tore at her face.

“And suck the blood right out of my heart.”

His final strums were heavy making the guitar louder than it had even been throughout his whole performance. Biting his bottom lip hard he dropped his pick signaling the end of the song.

He looked up when he heard the sound of her feet walking towards him. With tears in her eyes she slowly sat down beside him. He braced himself for her to yell at him, but he was pleasantly surprised when her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

The guitar now lay on the floor beside the couple as their lips met carefully. As the kiss deepened he thanked whatever higher power that was out there that he was able to remember how to play her song. Because without that this moment never would have came.
♠ ♠ ♠
This a short little HIM one shot to try and get myself out of my writers block.
I hope you all like it!
If you want me to write you a one shot send me a privet message and I can see what I can do(:
Comments?
<3