Status: Completed

I Care About Your Feelings More Than Mine

1

A weight on the bed woke me up. Darkness was the only thing I saw when I opened my eyes.

"Skip?" I asked, calling out for the dog. But instead of a bark, I heard a laugh. A very familiar laugh, one that I had been missing for a month. "Evan?" I cheered, finally sitting up in bed.

"Sorry I woke you, babe." In the darkness, Evan's arm wrapped itself around my waist and I started to giggle.

"It's okay." I said, kissing him. "I missed you so much." Evan had to go do a string of interviews with his cast mates for the promotion of American Horror Story.

"I missed you too." He said, returning the kiss. He leaned over and turned his bedside lamp on. "Ah, it's about time I saw your gorgeous face again." I could feel my face flushing a dark red. We sat there for a second with our arms wrapped around each other. This was my favorite feeling in the world, being with Evan. We got under the covers and Evan pulled me closer to his chest. His hand was traveling up and down my arm. I was watching him smile until his fingers stumbled over my scare. His expression instantly turned angry. He sat up and I slowly followed his lead.

"Let me see." He demanded, holding out his hand.

"It's nothing." My hand covered over the scares as I continued to look at him.

"Taylor Lynn you give me your arm right now." Evan never used my first and middle name together, only when he was angry. I took a deep breath before placing my arm where Evan could see. His dark brown eyes dropped to my skin and quickly found two fresh slashes. I could see tears surfacing in his eyes. "I thought you were done with this Tay, you were finished with cutting." A single tear trickled down his soft skin.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Why did you do it?"

"I was alone and I felt like shit."

"Why didn't you call me?" This time his voice held a little more anger and it made me flinch. I didn't like seeing Evan mad and I rarely did.

"I did but you were busy on set and there was no one else that could help me." I said. Tears were flowing down my face. Evan didn't look at me, he only looked at the cuts. While Evan was on break with his filming for American Horror Story, he helped me with my depression and my need to cut. My depression seemed to have disappeared thanks to Evan and some medication. When I was with Evan, I've never been happier. He was the one for me, he was my savior. Never in my life did I ever love someone like Evan. For the scars on my arm, they cleared up over time and I never felt the need to cut. Evan was so proud of me.

"You promised me that you'd never do this again Tay, I can't loose you." He paused, finally looking into my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too and I'm sorry Evan." He said nothing but instead wrapped me in a hug. His hand tangled in my hear and his chin rested on my shoulder. I could hear him sniffling. We stayed like that for some time.

"Come on, let's go to bed." He whispered. I nodded without saying a word. Again he wrapped his arm around my waist. There was silence between us, neither of us knew what to say.

"Evan are you mad at me?" I said. The words barely came out. I didn't want to start crying again.

"I could never be mad at you Tay, I'm just a bit disappointed."

"I'm sorry."

He laughed. "Stop apologizing, I understand." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "I have off for a while now so we'll get this under control for good."

"I love you."

"I love you too Tay, more than life itself." He whispered back and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh Evan :3

I really want to turn this into a story.