Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"I'm hiding behind false eyes."

Zacky V:

I could tell Lex was extremely pissed. Ben being a hard ass had to have the last word which pissed her off more. He’s lucky I intervened before she took a fucking swing at him. Part of me was unsure if I should say something or just stay quiet until she said something.

So out of being random I asked,” Do you want to go get something to eat or something?”

She replied,” I need a drink.”

I knew that feeling but I answered,” No one needs a drink. They want one.”

She nodded,” I want one then.”

I stopped walked making her come to a stop next to me. “You know what I want? I want you to look me in the eyes and be honest. Are you okay?” I questioned with concern.

I knew that Ben’s words probably did get to her. I wanted her to know that I was there. I wasn’t going to be a dick. I wanted her to be okay. She didn’t need his crap.

She sighed,” It felt good to get all that out but why didn’t you just let me punch him?”

I smirked,” Believe me if it would ruin the tour one of us would have beaten the shit out of him.”

She eyed me,” one of us?”

I draped my arm around her shoulders,” I got your back girl.”

Alexandria:

Throughout sound check I grew angrier. I was quiet and I had a permanent dirty look on my face. Every time I saw Ben through the sound checks I wanted to punch his lights out. No one talks to me like that. The last time someone ever did was once when Ben was extremely high. He woke up the next morning with a bruise on his eye. I had gotten so scared of him that the only thing that got him away from me was force.

I had been through hell with him and I decided now that if he ever wanted to be friends later he would have a fucking hard time making it up to me. I stood with my arms crossed leaning against the back of the arena. I watched as Cameron and Danny signed autographs for fans on the sides. I closed my eyes hoping nature could calm me for a bit.

“Hey there sexy”

Alone time only goes so far. I opened my eyes to see Danny smoking a cigarette next to me. He stated,” You look like you could use a cig.”

He handed me his cigarette. I hesitated before I took it and inhaled. I hadn’t a cigarette since I was eighteen. At this point I didn’t care. We stood there in awkward silence until Danny asked,” Want to go to that local bar with the band after the concert?”

I made an O with the smoke and shook my head,” Not really you were there for the fight.”

He waved it off,” It’s not that big of a deal. Ben has a bit of a temper. He’s harmless, really.”

I rolled my eyes,” It depends on how I feel later. Maybe if you’re lucky. I’ll grace you with my presence.”

He laughed,” Sounds good to me. Now give me back my cigarette.”

I handed his cigarette back and before he walked away he looked me up and down. I sighed and made my way into the arena by the back door.

“These oceans are far between our hearts. The breathing has got too hard.”

Right before Asking Alexandria had gone on stage Ben and I had another quick blow out. I had walked past Ben in the hall and he said,” Hey Alexandria.”

I ignored him and continued to walk past him. He crossed his arms,” So you’re not going to talk to me now? You got your new rock star boyfriend and he is enough for you. No big deal, I haven’t know you since you were a kid.”

Wrong thing to say to me right now. I swerved around and let my palm make contact with his cheek. The slap was hard and loud. I corrected,” First of all, he isn’t my boyfriend. Second of all friends don’t talk to their friends the way you talked to me and they sure as hell don’t treat them like shit after they left on their own accord.”

I left him speechless in the hall as I went to chill with the rest of Avenged Sevenfold. No one had saw me hit him and if he stopped being a cocky ass hole there wouldn’t be any more problems on tour. He really had changed. I didn’t even know the new him. I now wondered whether the old him was even still there at all.

Asking Alexandria was almost done playing so I followed Matt’s ritual for getting ready to perform. We gave each other a high five and then patiently waited. I could hear the crowd in one ear and then Matt practicing in the other. I cracked my neck and then twirled a drum stick in each hand.

The guys headed out a little ahead of me and that’s when I was stopped by Ben who was exiting the stage. Man, he was just asking to get hit in the face with a stick. He grabbed a drum stick from me and twirled it in his fingers. I taught him that. He stated,” I call truce. Now play a good show.”

With that, he handed me my drum stick and I walked out on stage. Being that today was horrible I was ready to beat the shit out of something. So I was determined to make this show great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome! two more suscribers and three more comments! Lets keep this going.

Thank you:
ZombieCreatures (She finally at least slaps him in this chapter! Yea he was a total ass.)
Cityrockerfashion6(Thanks for commenting so much on this story! I really appreciate it and i enjoy the feedback! Yea she finally got her chance to slap him.)
Synyster Sykes (Thanks for commenting! I hope you liked this new chapter!)