Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Meet my dedication, inspiration. It may be smothering you, but you know it's the truth."

I rolled my eyes,” Does he know you tried to get in my pants last night, you horny bastard?”

Danny frowned,” Cameron told him.”

I sighed and slid the curtain all the way open. I was still in the same clothes that I was wearing last night so I grabbed some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom. I came out with black ripped skinny jeans, old time boots, and a ripped and draped off the shoulder British flag shirt. I slowly trudged off the bus only to be confused.

We weren’t in the same place as we were last night. I took off my sunglasses and I looked around strangely. Danny stated, “We’re in Augusta, Georgia.”

I nodded and he pointed to where his bus was. I wrapped my arms around my chest and opened the door. Ben shouted, “Fucking Seriously Danny. Stop bugging the fuck out of me. I’m not playing.”

I ducked as a shoe flew towards the door. I mumbled tiredly,” Sorry to burst your bubble, but I’m not Danny.”

I heard a huge thump come from the back of the bus. I looked down the hall to see Ben on the floor. I bit my lip. I hadn’t had a conversation with him that hadn’t included fighting yet.
He had only pants on and no shirt. He asked, “You didn’t have sex with him last night did you?”

I crossed my arms, “With whom?”

He replied with attitude,” Zacky fucking Vengeance.”

Ooh. Now I understood. I had made eye contact with him right before we left the bar. I took a seat and answered, “No I didn’t. I haven’t had sex since I was nineteen. You should know me enough to know I don’t sleep around. Thank you.”

He mumbled as he put a shirt on,” It’s not like I’ve seen you in years.”

I proclaimed,” Well whose fault is that?”

He sighed and put his head in his hands. I stood up,” So you’re sick? Do you want me to get you some soup or something?”

He scoffed,” Alexandria, I’m so sorry. You have no idea how much I regret leaving you behind. I never once let you leave my mind though. I constantly thought about you. Then seeing Zacky kiss you before the concert and then you leave with him only fucking pisses me off. I still love you and I don’t want to lose you even though I have already. Please just let me have a chance to make it up to you. Everyone deserves second chances, even the assholes do.”

I was a little shocked by his apology. But I think he took his chance to get it out while I wasn’t getting angry. I gulped. I didn’t know what to say. I could tell he was waiting for me to say something.

He stated,” I’ll get on my knees if you want me to.”

He started to but I shook my head,” Don’t.”

He whined,” Fuck I said that to you when I left…”

My mind was really racing now. I had no idea what to do. He was really beating himself up about the whole thing. I pushed my bangs out of my face and explained,” I’ll give you a chance to make it up to me but that doesn’t mean I’m going to forget Zacky. You lost three years of friendship with me. Seeing how Danny acted last night, I know your tactics so I’m not putting my complete heart in your hands. Who knows what you’ll do.”

He looked hopeful and smiled,” You know me better than that.”

With a straight face I bluntly said,” I don’t know you anymore.”

He promised,” You won’t regret this Alexandria, really you won’t. I’m not giving up without a fucking fight.”

I noticed his shirt was one of his own band shirts. I studied it and released we were both wearing the British flag on our chests. I smirked, “Nice shirt.”

It took him a few seconds until he realized we were pretty much matching. He chuckled,” Great minds think alike.”

I nodded a little too busy going through all my thoughts. I forgot that I was in here to see if he would play tonight. But I think I needed some air so I really still had no idea if he would play. I made a notion to say I was going to leave with actually saying it.

I stepped off the bus and let my hair flow in the wind as I made my way back to the Avenged Sevenfold bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexandria's shirt and shoes
Ben's shirt

Sorry about the wait! went out of town and had a shitty time but oh well! Finally we have more of a true apology from Ben. I think his concious is finally getting to him. What do you think?