Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"You Gave into me."

I laughed as Zacky and I made our way inside the venue with our arms intertwined. Tonight was going to be interesting. Ben said he wasn’t going down without a fight and I’m not exactly sure what that entailed. I trailed my drum sticks along the wall of the venue as we walked to Backstage.

Right when we opened the door we could hear Matt freaking out about something. Brian was searching for something frantically. Zacky asking with a concerned voice,” What’s wrong guys?”

Matt almost yelled,” We can’t find the recording of Jimmy playing the organ for Fiction!”

I watched as all four men searched. Little did they know, Fiction was my favorite song and I had some of the lyrics tattooed on my back. I bit my lip as Andy, Danny, Ben, and Jake walked in. Looks like he decided to show up after all. I shouted,” Matt!”

He turned around so quick and asked,” Did you find it!?”

I shook my head,” no but I can get the organ to play the song. I know it heart by heart.”

Johnny added,” I think we should just do that guys. We’ll have more time to look for it later.”

Brian led me to where the piano was and I sat myself down. Without them giving me notes or someone singing I began to play the exact notes Jimmy had once played. I felt everyone’s eyes on me as I played from the heart.

I played this song so many times I was playing with my eyes closed. Once I played the song I stood up and matt just continued to stare at the piano. I patted his shoulder and left the guys to just have a few moments to them.

I walked across the room and acted like I was busy by checking my IPhone. I looked up when I heard a chair being dragged to where I was. Ben sat backwards in the chair. I stated,” So you decided to finally play?”

Ben nodded,” Yeah I was just pissed at myself. But I’m better now.”
I replied,” That’s good.”

He stated,” Yeah pretty much. What are you doin’ after tha show?”

I shrugged,” Probably just going back to the bus.”

He asked,” I’m having a tattoo artist come to our bus. Want to hang out?”

I almost laughed. I hadn’t heard the words ‘want to hang out’ since I was in school. I thought about it for a second and looked at him,” Sure, I guess.”

He smiled, “Cool.”

We were still matching. I yawned and he said,” You know, what you did earlier was cool of you. You could tell it hit them hard, you know?”

I nodded,” Yeah, they are still touchy on the Rev subject. But they don’t need more obstacles than they can handle.”

Cameron shouted,” Ben, we’re on. You ready?”

Ben reluctantly stood up and he began to walk away. He hesitated and looked over his shoulder at me and we made one last long eye contact. His eyes were full of emotion, like he didn’t really want to leave me side. But he tore his eyes away and headed on the stage. I wish I would have seen that look when he left me three years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
nice we have 16 suscribers!!