Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"I walk this road alone, no thanks to you."

Sam asked,” Do you want a tattoo Alexandria?”

I shook my head,” It’s alright.”

Ben scratched his head,” Oh whateva, I know you and your tattoo fetish.”

Danny smirked, “Fetish? I can show you some of my hidden ones…”

Andy laughed. Ben added,” You arse, not like that.”

I looked up at the tattoo artist who smiled. I stood up and said,” Fine, I’ll get one.”

Danny suggested,” You should get a tramp stamp?”

I snapped,” Do I look like a tramp to you?”

Cameron laughed, “He just wants to see you bend over.”

Ben pushed Danny away from the side of me and took Danny’s spot. I knew exactly what I wanted so I shrugged the side of my shirt off my left shoulder. I felt Ben stiffen at my side like he was nervous. I said,” I want a sparrow right here.”

The tattooist nodded and asked me to lie on my back. I did as he said and with my natural instinct I held out my hand for Ben to take. I hadn’t gotten a tattoo since I had his name permanently put on my wrist. He smiled; still glad to see I hadn’t changed.

About an hour into my tattoo Ben finally spoke,” How is it going? You’re quiet.”

I nodded, “Pretty good, a little painful but nothing too bad. Sorry, I’m just thinking.”
He replied, “Same here.”

I wanted to ask about what but I decided against it. If he wanted to tell me, he would. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them again when I heard a girl’s voice interrupt my thoughts. Seriously? Your bringing groupie on the bus while I’m on here? I tried to get a look at the girl but then I remembered that I was getting a tattoo on my upper chest. I whispered, “Ben, who is that?”

He looked from the guys as if he didn’t hear what I said. But then he thought about it and stated,” Myca Gardner; Danny’s girl friend.”

I furrowed my eyebrows together,” Man whore has a what!?”

Ben let out a loud laugh,” Yeah he does.”

I closed my eyes again and made an hmm sound. Finally my tattoo was done. I decided not to stick around for Danny’s tattoo. I was tired from the concert and I had a feeling I wasn’t going to get much sleep tonight. I sat up and he took a picture of the work. I turned to Ben,” I think I’m goi…”

Danny interrupted,” Alexandria! I want you to meet Myca.”

The black haired girl smiled and stuck out her hand. I shook her hand and I stated,” Pleasure to meet you.”

Ben stood up with me,” I’ll walk you back to your bus.”

As I stepped off the bus I heard some conversation about whom I was and that it was a long story. I crossed my arms across my chest as Ben and I walked to my bus in silence. Ben scoffed the heels of his boots on the ground which was the only sound besides cars. When we got to my bus we stood their awkwardly unsure of what to do. He stated,” Your tattoo looks really good. Kind of looks like mine.”

I lightly touch my new tattoo with my fingertips. I put m hand on the handle of the door and looked over my shoulder at him. I questioned,” Do you miss me?”

He put his hands in his pockets and looked at me with pure emotion,” Everyday.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute moment at the end. (:
Alexandria's new tattoo