Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Your such a pretty pretty pretty pretty face but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time."

Ben walked next to me as we walked from the makeshift prom to my bus. Ben stated,” Thanks for coming with me and giving me the chance to make something up to you.”

I scratched my head,” No problem Ben.”

He smirked,” Well I’ll see you at the show then, right?”

I bit my lip,” Of course.”

He opened his arms for a hug and I gravitated towards him; enjoying his embrace. It had been a long time since I had hugged him and it felt like… home.

I waved goodbye to Ben and got onto the bus to see Matt impatiently waiting for me to tell him how it went. Matt was the really cool guy you would want as a best friend. He was thoughtful and fun. He was also just like a little kid once you got to know him. Before he could even say anything I began to laugh. He asked urgently,” WELL!?”

I sat down with a grin,” Well it went good.”

Matt looked pleased with himself and crossed his arms,” Awesome!”

I pushed some hair behind my ear and questioned,” So what is up with your treaty with Ben?”

He shook his head,” I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I wasn’t stupid there was something he wasn’t telling me. I nodded,” yes you do.”

He looked away from my gaze and hesitated. He then sighed, “Fine. I know you kind of have this thing with Zacky and the reason I’m helping Ben is…”

The door to the bus opened and up came Zacky with a lily in his hand. He smiled,” hey you two.”

I looked from Zacky to Matt, wishing he would continue. He mouthed,” I’ll tell you later.”

Zacky held out the lily for me to grab. I smiled, “Thanks Zacky. It’s pretty.”

He nodded and sat next to me. He didn’t seem to notice that I was still dressed up from my date with Ben. Part of me wondered if he even knew where I had been. I stood up and decided to change.

I came back out into the living area in dark blue skinny jeans with rhinestones on the back pockets, a black v-neck, and black and white vans. I found myself wanting to get out the bus and go see Ben again but I didn’t.

Zacky asked, “You hungry?”

I shook my head,” I already ate.”

He asked with a little bit of irritation in his voice,” What happened to our lunch plans?”

I looked to Matt for some help. Since it was him who told me I wasn’t going to lunch with Zacky. Matt cleared his throat,” I totally forgot she was getting lunch with you and I brought back Chinese food sorry dude.”

Zacky nodded, “Oh. It’s alright.”

I sighed a sigh of relief as Zacky asked,” Do you want to go set up everything?”

I stood up and so did Matt. All three of us walked out of the bus. Zacky smiled at me as I stepped out behind him. I made a half smile and looked down at my feet. I happened to looked over my shoulder to see Danny and Ben smoking at the back of their bus. Danny waved and then Ben did. I smiled and then continued to walk towards the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm not going to upload another chapter until we get two more comments. i havent heard any feedback in a while and i want to know what you all think about these newer chapters.

Alexandria's outfit