Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"You can run from your problems but they'll follow you like a trend."

I was now aware something was going on. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was but I wanted to find out what it was. Zacky was flirting with me more than he usually does as if he was trying to let me know he was interested in me. I was too occupied with my thoughts to really care but I noticed.

I managed to get away from Zacky’s side while Asking Alexandria was playing. Matt and I stood on stage side watching them play. Ben did a few head bangs and then smiled goofily at me. That made me laugh. Matt saw our exchange and sighed,” I have to tell you now come with me.”

I felt him tug on my arm and I quickly followed him to a hallway that led to the crowd. The look on Matt’s face was serious so I decided just to keep quiet until he spoke.

He made sure no one was around to here and he stated,” Zacky isn’t who he says he is.”

His words caught my attention. I couldn’t think of what to say back to him. I just kept staring at his eyes behind the black aviator sunglasses. Matt shuffled for a second like he was uncomfortable. He continued,” I decided to help Ben when I noticed Zacky making more and more advancements towards you.”

His use of very little words began to freak me out. Was he some closet rapist or murderer? What are they keeping from me? I replied with a dry sound,” Keep going.”

He added,” Alexandria, Zacky is engaged to a girl back in California named Gena. They’ve been engaged for like two years. He’s messing with you. He’s my best bud so I didn’t tell you this but I wasn’t about to let him lead you on longer than he already has.”

I broke my eye contact with Matt. Those words hurt me. I knew Matt was telling the truth from the way he was acting. I was disappointed. I was more pissed at myself for letting someone just come in so quickly. That night in the bus was a mistake and it lead me on. I wanted to just run and leave but I knew I couldn’t. I had to go back in there with a strong expression and continue on with the show.

Matt apologized,” I’m sorry Alexandria. I should have stepped in earlier.”

I mumbled,” I probably wouldn’t have listened to you earlier.”

I walked into the room to where we enter the stage with my hands in my pockets. I kept my eyes from wandering so I wouldn’t give away my feelings. I heard Zacky behind me and I started to walk to the side stage with my Drumsticks. I wanted to go straight onto the stage and not lollygag backstage with the rest of them.

Due to having to wait fifteen minutes in between bands so people could set up I reluctantly went back to backstage. I sat on the couch where I noticed Zacky’s phone on the arm. I crossed my legs and picked at my nails until I heard Fiction going off. I looked to my right and noticed that Zacky’s phone was buzzing. I picked it up to see the Caller Id read Gena <3. I stood up with phone in hand and stated with no shaky voice,” Zacky your fiancé is calling you.”

I saw him hesitate and turn around with a guilty look. I could see most of Asking Alexandria and some of Black Veil Brides turn and look at us. The room had gone silent beside the crowd and the buzzing phone. I held out the phone to him and he slowly took it. He ignored the call and cleared his throat,” Lex, I can explain this. All of it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, i lied, I decided to post another chapter even though we have no new comments. We do have a new suscriber though! I was just excited about this chapter. This is what i was telling you about in one of the authors notes in the older chapters. Secrets will come out.