Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"If only she could see what I could see"

The night before the last concert of the Buried Alive tour;

Hollywood Undead, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and Avenged Sevenfold all went a local bar to celebrate the tour. Turns out we all weren’t the only bands there. Woe, is me were there too. The bar was full of college kids and I could Danny’s eyes light up when he saw the group of girls by the bar.

Danny grabbed my arm and stated,” You got to help me pick one out for tonight.”

I rolled my eyes,” You’re a whore. But fine, just this once.”

Danny clapped his hands together with a mischievous smile on his face. I patted his shoulder and swayed over to the girls. I smiled nicely,” Excuse me, I’m not from around here and I was wondering if you girls could tell me the best drink here.”

A red headed girl smiled back at me,” I’ll show you the best one here. Plus the bartender is my roommate so he’ll give you a discount.”

The girl and I walked to the bar and Danny looked her up and down. When he smiled I knew he approved. When she ordered the drink for me Danny sat on the barstool next to her. She turned her head and her smiled met his. Success. I grabbed the drink and thanked her before I quickly walked away.

Ben laughed,” helping Danny with his dirty work?”

I stuck out my tongue,” Just this once.”

There was supposed to be a live band playing but I overheard the owner of the bar cussing over the band canceling. I was used to performing in this kind of places so I rushed over to the manager. I asked,” I’m sorry but I heard you saying that the band canceled tonight?”

He looked like he was fuming,” Yeah they fucking did. At last minute.”

I informed him,” I used to play acoustically at coffee shops and bars so if you by chance have an acoustic guitar around, I’ll play for free.”

Ben Bruce’s POV:

One minute Alexandria was next to me and a minute later she wasn’t. I looked over the top of heads to see if I could spot her. I frowned when I couldn’t see her. Of course the one day she doesn’t wear boots with a heel and she’s wearing Vans, I lose her.

I heard some acoustic guitar playing in the background. “Oh! you captured my attention! Carefully listening, dont want to miss a thing, keeping my eyes on you! You got me on my toes."

It took me a second to realize that I recognized that voice. I spent so much time listening to it when I lived in York. I didn’t recognize the song but the voice sounded extremely familiar.

I moved from the bar to the front of the stage to see Alexandria sitting on a stool singing some songs she wrote. It had been a really long time since I had seen her perform in just a bar or a coffee shop. I had watched her play drums for huge crowds but she barely sang. The only time she sang was in the song A little Piece of Heaven.

Her voice had grown much stronger and there were no pitchy spots. She gazed over the growing crowd until her brown eyes met my eyes. She didn’t take her eyes off me and it made me felt like I was the only one that mattered. Her eyes were so filled with love but there was a hint of sadness. We both knew there was only two and a half days until we parted.
♠ ♠ ♠
A picture Ben took of Alexandria before the concert in Montana (minus the blue eyes)

This is basically just a filler chapter. It shows thats her performing will happen more often later. OH and I'm going to make the sequel so you can suscribe to it before it starts!

Thanks to:
Alexandrias nitemare
pgigymnastics