Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"Self Destruction is such a pretty little thing."

Who is this pretty lady?

He was way ahead of the rest of his band so he kissed my hand with a smirk. Zacky introduced,” This is actually our drummer for the tour. Her name is Lex.”

I sighed with relief as he remembered my nickname. In the corner of my eye I saw Ben. I felt sick to my stomach. I stood up and smiled queasily,” Excuse me real quick.”

I ran off the stage with anxiety quickly grabbed my purse off of a speaker as I ran. I didn’t want to make it look like I was running away but at this point it was too late. I was going to get sick, i could feel it. All those years of trying to figure out what I would do if I say Ben and I do this.

As far as I know Ben hadn’t noticed who I was. I walked in the opposite direction of them and then I began to run towards a bathroom. I stumbled into a stall and puked into the toilet. I put my hand on my forehead and flushed the toilet. I stared at myself in the mirror. Hopefully I could somehow avoid him for a bit but I wasn’t counting on that.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and sprayed some Juicy Couture perfume on before I walked back out there. I sighed and then took a deep breath; trying to act brave. When I walked back onto the stage all of Asking Alexandria was at the stage. I walked with my head down and I heard Danny offer,” So you interested in maybe doing the dirty later?”

I couldn’t help but let out a laugh and replied with the same accent as him,” No I’m aright thanks.”

I noticed Ben’s head rise at the sound of my laugh. Gulp. Well thanks Danny. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to face him this early and now I might have to. Danny winked,” Well if you ever are, give me a call.”

When he got a good look at my face he asked,” Wait, you look familiar.”

I gave him a worried look as he thought hard. Please don’t recognize me, please. I could see he was because he had some stumped look on his face. He shouted, “Alexandria?”

Great… That’s when I knew Ben’s eyes were on me. I wanted to know what his expression was but then again I didn’t. I laughed nervously, “Anyways, nice seeing you again Danny. Zacky I’m going to head to the hotel. Let me know when the rest of the guys get here.”

As I walked out I quickened my pace when I heard footsteps behind me. I sure as hell wasn’t stopping to see who it was.

“Alexandria…” The familiar sound of my name coming from my high school sweetheart’s mouth filled my ears.

I kept walking but I could feel my heart shatter and a few tears trickle down my cheek. I hadn’t even thought about what would happen if he actually wanted to talk to me. I thought I’d be ready but now that he might be following me, I realized I wasn’t. I was still bitter. Over the sounds of passing cars I wasn’t sure if he was still following me. I didn’t have the guts to look over my shoulder. I jaywalked across the street and dodged a few cars. When I got to the hotel I kept going until I got to the floor I was staying on. I sighed and finally stopped walking. I leaned up against the wall and closed my eyes.

“What are you on!? You almost got yourself killed out there!” He exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeek :) What do you think!?

Thank you:
ASinerAndARocker
CityRockerFashion6
Alexandrias nightmare