Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"It was you that told me I could do this"

Alexandria:

I finally calmed myself down and cleaned myself up. I knew I couldn’t hide in my room all day. I heard a knock on my door and I looked out the peephole. I smiled when I saw Zacky with Johnny Christ. They had towels in their hands.

Zacky asked cheerfully,” Want to come to the beach?”

I nodded,” Sure, just let me get changed.”

Zacky nodded and waited patiently out in the hall. I changed into my purple and black rhinestone zebra suit. I tussled my hair a bit and made sure it wasn’t noticeable that I had just got done crying. I stepped out of my room and Zacky smiled. Johnny was walking a head of us and Zacky asked,” You don’t look so good. I mean, I’m not trying to be rude. Are you home sick?”

I guess I was horrible at hiding my emotions. Even someone I only have known for more than ten hours could tell I was upset. I shook my head,” No I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

He rubbed his neck nervously,” I didn’t mean you looked like crap or anything. Cause you look great. You just seem kinda down.”

I patted his shoulder,” I got what you meant.”
He nodded.

When we got down to the beach we were met by Matt and Synyster. They waved happily but there was sorrow behind their eyes, just like mine. Matt held his hand out for me to shake,” Nice to meet you in person, Lex? Zacky said you went by that.”

I nodded,” nice you meet you too. I’m really pumped for this tour.”

Johnny smiled,” So are we!”

Zacky stated,” I watched her play in person at the venue. She’s got this down.”

I felt him squeeze my shoulder and I smiled. We all moved to the chilly water. I tripped and grabbed for the closest thing to me. Zacky grabbed my arms and laughed.

I apologized, “Sorry, I’m kind of a clutz at times.”

He shook his head,” It’s no problem.

It all happened so fast. Brian ran and knocked Zacky off his feet and into the blue water. I was shocked by the water splashing and then I started to laugh. My laughter caught Zacky’s attention and he smirked. He stood up and lightly pushed Brian. He shook his hair and then pounced at me for revenge for laughing.

I screamed playfully as I was now underwater with Zacky. When I came back above the water I gave him a dirty look. He smiled a toothy grin.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the water giving him a push away from me. I slipped my sunglasses on and lay down on a towel. Zacky joked,” What are you mad at me now?”

I laughed,” I’m fuming!”

He pouted,” I’m sorry.”

He earned some weird grins from our band mates. It got quiet for a few seconds and then he said,” I’m taking you to Top shelf tonight so be ready. Okay?”

I boosted myself up by my elbows. I questioned,” Excuse me?”

Zacky smiled cockily,” Yeah, you heard me. I’m taking you out.”

Never before have I been asked out like that so I was in surprise. Who asks someone out like that? I nodded slowly, “Alright then. I’ll be ready by seven.”

It was five minutes to seven and I was slipping on my blue high heels. I had actually went shopping and got some cute clothes. I don’t know why I bothered but I felt like I should. It had been a long time since I had gone out with just a guy. I was probably over thinking the whole thing. He probably wanted to just talk about the tour. So I would most likely be over dressed. But I’d rather be prepared for anything.

There was a knock on my door and I opened the door. Zacky was standing there with a smile. He was wearing a gray shirt and dark blue jeans. He stated,” You like nice.”

I smiled as I grabbed my phone,” Thanks.”

We walked down to the street and called a cab to take us to Top Shelf. I asked,” So what made you pick Top shelf?”

He grinned,” Its karaoke night, so I get to hear you sing again.”

About five minutes later we reached Top Shelf. It wasn’t really packed. We sat on the balcony and got into our life stories. His hometown was Huntington Beach. He told me about how learned to play guitar at thirteen. His parents gave him a right handed guitar instead of a left hander.

I asked,” Well how does that work?”

He added,” I learned how to play upside down.”

I took a drink of my Shirley Temple and questioned,” You parents didn’t think that was weird enough to just go get you a new guitar?”

He shrugged,” I’m not exactly sure. Over time I did get a left hander though.”

I let him continue without any interruptions. He explained why he came up with the stage name Zacky Vengeance. He went from when Avenged started to when Jimmy died. He showed me his neck tattoo of FoREVer. I found his friendship with his dead band mate was amazing. From what he explained, The Rev came off as a funny and cool dude.

Then the tables turned he wanted to know about me. I moved by bangs out of my eyes and explained,” I was born in London. But I moved to Dubai for a while when I was younger. I was introduced to instruments and singing when I was like in 7th grade. I moved back to London when I was twenty one.”

He asked,” Who introduced you to music and what instruments can you play?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexandria's swimsuit
Alexandria's outfit at Top Shelf

uh oh, could Zacky V being making his way in? just for getting so many comments and suscribers i added an extra chapter today (: