Status: Just started.

Fight

+One or two ideas of this story are inspired by Misfits. The storyline and characters are all mine.

Marina James has lived in London since she was a young girl. Since The Storm, she's been rather interested in weather, especially lightening, but Marina forgets how dangerous an electric shock can be sometimes.

Keegan Sparks is just your typical Irish kid. Born and raised in a small town called Mullingar, he's not used to action and adventure. But when Marina James shows up in his backyard, looking furious, he's forced to learn about his past.

Alexander Bolt is a proper English gentleman. Growing up in the royal family taught him that living an elegant, prim life is right. He's not the prince, no. But he's fifteenth in line to the throne, and that's still pretty important, right? When his mum approaches him and tells him to-and I quote- "Get the hell out of this palace right now, you piece of scum"- he's pretty shocked and confused. Alexander wants answers. And he wants them now.

Freya Ross might just be a ginger. She might just be a Scottish ginger. But, Freya knows one thing, and that's not to go down without a fight, and she intends to have a grand old fight when she finds out what Alexander Bolts, English royalty, is doing in Glasgow, Scotland.