Status: End. Completed.

Smeared Eyes

Smeared Eyes: The story

The darkness approached as the proud moon shone, so bright that the glittery nights frowned. And in the silent woods they bred, waiting and waiting for something to feed. And there it was, the lost, unfortunate child, unconscious of the predators she was, just a few steps ahead.

Missed a beat the weak heart was, as the crystal twinkled in her fragile eyes, that she saw the ravenous eyes locked the glares to hers. And it waited for a shatter to come, for no hunters were harmless by these hungered creatures, what would become the helpless child.

The four eyes mirrored her fear, as the eight paws mirrored her steps, striding away one at a time. And she saw the light of hope, that she could escape the death. And in vain was her rising faith, as another pair of eyes was added to the standing number.

Alas, she saw her image in all six ravenous eyes, and in anxiety she wept.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st Para tells about a little girl lost in a forest during the night. And she was surrounded by a number of wolves.

2nd Para tells about how the hungered wolves stared to her eyes and that she was terrified. Thinking of her life was about to end, tears began filling her eyes.

3rd Para tells about how she took steps away from the wolves but the wolves followed her while staring to her terrified eyes with those hungered eyes. Then she saw that she might be able to escape the two wolves but then she saw another one standing, she couldn't stand a chance so she cried.

......

This is my first drabble. When it comes to drabbling, I prefer it NOT straightforward, but indirect descriptions. I love these type of writing... That's why I made something like this...