Status: just beginning

What you're a vampire and im a shapeshifter ooh this aint good

chapter 1 here i am

Well here i am again in the garage of the cullens house. wait a minute im getting ahead of myself I always do that. lets start from the beginning shall we?

Hi my name is anabel black. I am jacob Black's cousin, I am a shapeshifter, and i was the alpha of my pack. I've always hated vampires untill i met one that I fell inlove with.
"Mom! im perfectly happy here in texas i dont want to move to forks!"I cried. "Im sorry honey but I got a job at forks hospital so you have no say in the matter plus you wont live in forks you'll live in La Push withn your uncle billy and Jacob."she told me. " then what are we waiting for lets go!" I yelled.
A few minutes later we were on the plane "mom when are we going to be there"I asked feeling bored. "just a few more minutes sweetie."she answered "mom do you think jake and uncle billy are going to be there waiting on us?"i wondered "your uncle Billy will but i dont know if jake will be."she said in a soft voice "why?"i qustioned "his shapeshifter genes kicked in just a little while ago."she whispered "oh so there will be more shapeshifters there than just me huh?"i said excitedly "just like your father arent you?"she laughed "you betcha i am" i told her.just a few minutes later the captain came over the intercom. "Attention passengers we will be landin in seattle in just 2 minutes prepare for turbulence" Mom and i put on our seatbelts and got ready to desend. when we touched down and got off of the plane and got our luggage uncle Billy and Jake were waiting on us. "uncle Billy!" I yelled as I ran to him and hugged him.
(I know in twilight Billy is in a wheel chair but he's not in my story)
"Ana! How is my favorite neice?"uncle billy asked "im your only neice"i giggled "all the more reason for you to be my favorite, You've gotten taller your as tall as Jacob now"he said "youre right I sure am"i laughed "ana get over here and hug your favorite cousin!"jake yelled "Jakey!" I yelled as I tackled him into a hug. "oof jeez youre heavy"jake groaned "SHUT UP"i screamed "you love me any way."he laughed softly " i sure do jakey."i smiled as i said this "hey lets get going!" my mom yelled. " mom since we brought my bike can i ride it home?"i asked "sure sweet heart."she said nodding "can I ride with her dad since i rode mine here?" jake asked "sure son, but be careful."Billy told him "we will dont worry." then we hopped on our bikes and as we were going through forks I saw five people who looked like angels "jake who are they?"i asked "they're the cullen kids dont go around them they're not safe." after he said that I just laughed and one of the kids caught my eye. he had honey blonde hair and he was the most gorgeous of them all. "who's that?"i questioned "that's Jasper cullen why?"he responded "no reason."i said. Then as we got to his house I saw five guys I didn't know and one who was very familiar. "Jake who is this?" the one who ws obviously second in command asked. "this is my cousin anab-ugh" I interupted him as I elbowed him in the stomach. "who wants to know?"i asked " I do and so do the rest of us."he told me "well then Im anabel but you can call me ana and let me guess youre the pack?"i said "Jake did you blab again?"he growled "nope Im a shapeshifter too."i told him "ana it seems that you were the alpha of your pack."sam saidsoftly "yep and hiya sam."i smiled "hi ana and get over here and give your best friend a hug!"he laughed I ran over and tackled him into a hug in which he fell to the ground. "pinned ya" I smirked "not this again" he groaned "yup sorry sammy"i snickered “Sammy!” The guys yelled laughing. Sam looked at them and growled and the shut up. Then my maserati showed up along with my bike. I had found out the guys’ names and Embry asked me where I was going to go to school. “Forks High, why?” I asked "well be ready for leach city" he told me "ok whatever" i said dully.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey this is m first story so dont hate it