Status: Finished

Twist

1

“Wha-What the fuck are you doing!?”


“Come here.”

“What?”

“Don’t argue with me.” Simone took the man’s face into her hands and held him fast. “It’s not a very good idea.”

“What are you doing!?”

Simone leaned in very close into the man’s personal space. Even though she had managed to distract the man from getting his other gun, she wanted to play with him a bit. It was in her nature. This was the first time she was in control like this. And she hated seeing opportunities fly by.


“I just love...taking the beauty out of everything. It makes me feel powerful...like God. I can destroy anything. And I can make anything, too. It’s fun...knowing that I’m monster. It’s a good advantage. Although, sometimes it makes normal things rather...difficult.” Simone loosened her grip when she felt the man go tense with fear. 


“Now...I’m going to get out of this car, and you’re going to let me. And you’re going to let the police arrest you in this stupid parking lot, and you’re not going to mention a word of what I just said.” 


The man didn’t say anything, just stared at her with sheer terror in his eyes.

“Answer me!” Simone dug her fingernails into his cheeks, anger getting the best of her.


“Yeah, okay, sure! No problem, just let me go!” The man was practically sobbing. 


Simone let go and got out of the car as fast as she could, screaming her head off.

At least she tried to. There was so much blood. The police ran to her, guns out. Two of them helped her to the paramedics who bandaged up her wounds the best they could and raced her straight to emergency care. She had several holes in her stomach and right thigh from the man’s first gun and her throat was gushing from where he had slit her with his pocket knife, thankfully not deep enough to hit anything vital.

Simone had never said anything to the man. He was a schizophrenic and had imagined her as a psychopath after he had kidnapped her and he pushed her out of the car. He got out his other gun and committed suicide before the police could get him out of the car because he was afraid Simone would come back and finish him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is fucked up, I'm sorry. Anyways, this is my first completed work on Mibba. Cheers~
And if anyone was wondering, Simone did not make it.