Status: On hiatus.

Cryptic Apocalyptic

05

Jimmy found it odd, even though he was about three-quarters unconscious that the fire should be glowing so bright on his face. He had thick curtains, and no maid in the Palace ever dared to enter his room. The boys would have woken him themselves so there was no reason- but then his memory caught up with him.

"The sun," he groaned, attempting to roll over, only to realize with a start that he was sitting upright at the wheel of a 1970's dark blue Mustang. It wasn't that so much that startled him, but the fact that he had parked his car somehow on the roof of a 15 story building which only had a narrow flight of stairs leading up to where he was.

Not only that but his blinker was on, and he could not conceive where he had been intending on turning. That worried him more than he thought was strictly necessary.

A half empty bag of Frito's was nestled in his lap, with some sort of lime-ish piss colored carbonated beverage sloshing around so that the remaining chips were afloat. He had cut off red leather gloves on his hands that read 'Heather' in pink rhinestones. They were clearly too small for him.

A breeze came by and something flew up and smacked him in the face, he shrieked and battled it, only succeeding in dumping himself over the side of the car and onto the hot pavement of the roof. A pink feather boa died and lay lifelessly around his neck as the gust ended.

Jimmy stood up, but abruptly fell back over, completely off balance. He looked down to see he was wearing two different color high heels.

"Ugh, shit," could be heard from the passenger seat. He opened the door to the driver’s side to get a better look as he noticed for the first time a beautiful woman in the seat of the car. She was wearing a ripped bright orange UCLA t-shirt five times too big for her. She had used the ghastly rips to tie it so that it fit her a little better, but it still hung a few inches too far over the waist band of her grey skinny jeans, which made her legs look fucking fabulous. Her black torn up chucks had doodles all over them in silver sharpie. As a matter of fact, so did her arms, and there was a little stick figure on a horse drawn on her cheek. Her confused typhoon blue eyes were on his curiously. She looked down and shrieked- the Frito/Sprite concoction had gotten all over her pants when Jimmy had rocketed out of his seat.

"You bastard!" she screamed, pointing to him as her face turned a bright red with rage.

"Calm down!" he demanded, his hands held up in front of him defensively. While she flung the bag from the car he rooted around in the back seat until he found a pair of his swimming trunks and a towel among the random mess back there. She kicked of her shoes and pulled down her pants as he watched, a very powerful lust coming into his body. She was wearing plain bikini cut black underwear but that was enough for Jimmy. Before she could get far with cleaning up the front seat with the towel Jimmy had her in his arms, kissing her.

She backed them so that they could easily hop into the back seat of the convertible, which they did, Jimmy pushed everything off of the leather cushions, so that she could lay her back on them. He kissed aggressively along her neck as he all but ripped the already torn shirt off of her, exposing a black bra that matched her underwear. He nipped and kissed and bit down her abdomen as she struggled with the damn boa. Suddenly he remembered.

"Mr. Sullivan?" Jimmy trying to capture one of the performers with a net gun had not amused the man at the strip club. The bleach blond was squealing in a corner as the blue-eyed vixen from the party poked her with a stick, trying to prod her away from the wall so that she could pounce on her and hog-tie her without having to worry about hitting her head.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you and your date to leaver sir- no disrespect..." the man was nervous. That much was clear. He knew Jimmy was not the sort of person who could be asked to do anything if they didn't want to.

"We're on a safari!" Jimmy screamed, throwing his arms around as he tried to reload the jammed net gun. "Can't you see we've almost got the wild blond Merecat?!" His camouflage hard hat fell off, as he got too excited.

The manager was at a loss for words, sure they were backstage, but he still didn't want to cause a scene. Other girls were poking their head out of the dressing room doors in threes and fives. The stripper made the very bad decision to make a break for it, but was detained as Jimmy's girl pounced on her screaming, "Aha!"

"Yes!" Jimmy screamed, enthused. "Finally the mantle piece will be complete! I wonder how much it'll cost to have 'er skinned?" The girl shrugged as the stripper blubbered and to her chance to escape, banging the exit door behind her and willing, "I quit! Find yourself someone else! I never singed up for this!"

"Heather, wait!" the manager screamed, running after her with his arm outstretched.

"We'd better get out of here," the girl advised, giggling as she got to her feet.

"Fuck, I can hear security coming already. We've got to hide..." Jimmy panicked.

"In here!" She cried, shoving him through a door and into racks of clothing.

It had been her idea to break into the library. It had been his idea to leave 'sensitive material' inside random books there. Her bright orange t-shirt was not helping them be stealthy so she had ditched it back in the car, and decided going in shirtless would have to do.

They'd left the party two hours ago, and after swinging by UCLA to get the shirt, they'd come straight here. She ducked and rolled to the side as a giant lime green teakettle soared past her head, Jimmy assuring her that nothing would hurt her so long as she kept hold of The Bag. He waved his ‘machete’, and took her hand; leading her through the path he was forging though the dense foliage in the middle of the carpeted public institution. She followed timidly behind, peaking over his shoulder to notice that the teakettle was back and pouring ink all over the Science section, trying to root out its prey.

"It won't be long now," Jimmy assured her. Finally they stopped at the children's section. Jimmy grabbed Humpty Dumpty and The Velvetine Rabbit before trying to force his knees to fit under one of the small colored plastic tables that littered that section. He held his hand out ordering- "Scalple, STAT!"

His blue-eyed friend pulled out scotch tape and threw it at him in her haste. The she removed a folder full of pictures and asked him which one he wanted.

"Give me a Mona Lisa on rye bread and hold the scissors." She nodded, seeming to understand in only a way that another Drug Person could, and handed him a rather disturbing image of a clown with blood oozing from it's teeth. As he pasted it just inside the cover of Humpty she asked curiously,

"Are we going to go to hell for this?" She looked up at him calmly as if the question had been as simple as an easy average yes or no.
In a rare moment of lucidity he saw a depth in her oceanic eyes that had fascinated him since the first time he looked into them.

"Yup, but don't worry, cause I promise everything will be better once we do." And he leaned over and kissed her, his lips pressing against hers gently, but with need. She got so lost in the feeling of his skin on hers, his hand wrapped in her hair, keeping her glued to him, that she didn't even notice the tea-kettle trying to burn her flash away with boiling acidic mouthwash.

The beach was the obvious choice for a slumber party. The fact that Jimmy had never seen the ocean first hand was astonishing to his girl.

"Come on, come on, come on!" She'd begged him, tugging on his arm. He reluctantly followed her to the sandy beach, oddly enough fearing what he might see. The sun was just about to set, and by all means it would be one of the most beautiful visions on earth. He was downright terrified, and he knew he wouldn't have felt that way at all in different company. Something about this moment cried that it needed to be special, to be perfect, but he had no idea why.

She dropped his hand, kicking off the rain boots she'd stolen from a place Jimmy couldn't remember clearly, and running full bore across the sinking sand. Afraid of her leaving him all on his own he chased after her, his Vans being flung from his feet as he went. He tackled her not five yards from the shore line and pulled her into a sitting position so that she was between his legs with her back pressing into his front. They brushed the sand off of each other, laughing.

The girl had twisted around so that she could give him a peck on the cheek. He pressed his lips to her temple and wrapped his arms around her waist,

"Now watch this," She breathed, an explosion of light color coming from the sky, reflected in ripples in the surf. His arms tightened around her as she smiled, enjoying the sight. He rested his head on top of hers, a deep adoration seeding in him for such a beautiful sight. He wasn't sure why, but he was happy that she was the one who showed it to him. He was grateful that she was there with him, safe and warm in his arms.

"Look at the stars," she whispered, her breath falling delicately on his cheek. It made him want to kiss her. Most things did.

"I see them, love."

"They're beautiful."

"Yes, but I've seen more pretty things than that before," he already knew what she was going to say. He had this planed out in his mind and couldn't help but smirk a little.

"Like what?"

"Like you for example." She blushed furiously, and if it wasn't for his enhanced inhuman senses he never would have seen it. "Or how sexy the two of us look together. It's enough to end the world!" He laughed at his own hidden joke, knowing it wasn't really that funny, but the drugs telling him otherwise.

She snorted and rolled on top of him, straddling his hips. He groaned and it wasn't because he was uncomfortable. Her hand slid up his chest.

"You know what I think would be a good idea?" she purred, leaning close to his face."

"What, baby?" he asked breathlessly, clutching her hips.

"I think we should go for a swim!" She jumped off of him and sprinted to where they'd parked the car in the near by foliage.

"Where are you going?!" He cried desperately.

"To get a towel, and proper swim wear!" She responded, rummaging through the supplies. She threw a blanket with polar bears on it, one towel, a pair of swim trunks and three coconuts in a heap by Jim's feet.

"What are you gonna swim in?" he asked curiously. She shrugged peeling off her outer layer of clothes so that she was left in her bra and panties. Jimmy turned around, thinking mischievously that she wouldn't be in those for long as he stripped. The second his trunks were secured around his waist a pair of hands were sliding up his back. She massaged his shoulders a bit before getting on her tip toes and asking, "Can I get a ride, babe?" He smiled knowing what she meant but thinking other things.

"Anytime," He was prepared for her jumping onto his back for her piggyback ride, but she was defiantly not prepared for him to barge right into the ice cold waves as fast as his long legs could take him.

She laughed but flipped him off, shoving her mostly black shoulder length straight hair out of her face. The brown in it was hidden by the darkness. Jimmy kissed her shoulder as she tried to cuss him out, but it wasn't long until she gave up trying to stay mad at him. He was too persuasive for that.

He ran his hands down to her thighs and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his hips, her ankles crossing behind him to secure her in place. He spun around in circles a bit, falling backward, continuing to kiss her until they surfaced for air. His fingers creeped higher up her back and all she could do was bite her lip in the moonlight, all the teasing killing her. She finally decided to take matters into her own hands. It wasn't like this was the first time they would have sex and she was sure it wouldn't be the last. They could save the slow stuff for later.

"Babe, what were you going to do with those coconuts?" he asked sometime later as they fell asleep in the sand.

"Kill you and then cook you with them as flavor." she mumbled already mostly gone.

"Oh. Okay," he whispered, kissing her cheek and feeling that now with his question answered he could rest.

She could only laughed on the floor, barely able to breath as Jimmy ripped out whole pages of the bible and taped in all sorts of porn. He joined her, picking her up and carrying her to the Fiction section as he realized that unlike him she actually needed the oxygen.

When he couldn't calm her down he kissed her. He didn't know what else to do. But suddenly her hand were in his hair, tugging on it, driving him fucking wild. Before he knew what he was doing he'd thrown her shirt over a decorative ficus and was pressing her back against a polished wood table as he climbed on it between her legs. She grabbed his face and pulled his lips to hers. Once satisfied that he wasn't moving she made quick work of his three belts and his jeans.

They were taking this too far too fast she knew, but didn't give a shit. She wanted this. He wanted this. It was going to happen, despite the fact that they'd only met earlier that day.

He slid his palms along her lanky but toned body, closing his eyes at the feel of her silken skin rubbing against his own. The friction was delicious and he wanted to drink it in forever. Before either of them could blink their clothes were gone and they were screwing in the fiction section in the library.

The silly string and mayonnaise smell of their destruction didn't even reach them pass all the various things they were on. The smoke bombs suddenly became romantic.

Jimmy slowly opened his eyes, feeling worse than he ever had before. He'd never had a binge quite like that. His head was so muddled his body so sore, he didn't have any clue where the fuck he was. He lifted his head, groaning and putting a hand to his temple. He looked around at the wooden shack he was in, the trees through the window barely illuminated.

He looked at the being curled up next to him and smiled. He ran his hand through her hair and lightly kissed her bare shoulder. All the memories, and the flashbacks came on her. It was only last night that she told him her name. Lila. She was beautiful, perfect, and irresistible. She was too sexy for her shirt. She was so sexy it hurt.

As that song played in the background in his mind he kissed down her arm, each of her fingertips, rolling her over so he could kiss from her naval to her lips. She smiled into the kiss, betraying that she was awake.

"Good morning sexy," he purred, making her laugh.

"Good morning love." her voice was fogged with sleep, but she still managed to make it warm. Love. He liked that. He defiantly liked that.

“So, Lila, you want to go for a drive?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Out of everything we put out, this chapter has to be my favorite of all time. :]

Manda did a fantastic job on it. :D

Anywho, this is the last chapter of the night. I've been editing for almost 12 hours now, and I think it's time to call it a day.

Feedback please?

-Mego