Status: 8/19/12- Hiatus

Bulletproof Heart

Taking Chances

Frank kissed me.

Holy shit FRANK KISSED ME!

It’s all I could think since our hasty kiss back in front everyone. Okay it wasn’t hasty; it was passionate, explosive, toe curling. My problem was I had no idea if Frank felt the same way. Hell I still wasn’t sure of his motive for doing it in the first place. I had a feeling it was some kind of macho male ego thing that had nothing to do with me at all.

My thoughts chased themselves the entire time the guys got ready for the show. Thing you don’t realize is how much effort they put into their hair, clothes, make up, everything. Then it was time for them to hit the stage where they transformed. They went from being normal guys to these rockstars who had thousands of people eating out of their hands.

I was always mesmerized by Frank. It’s like he went into his own little world, doing whatever he wanted and looking sexy as hell as he did. I hate to admit this but I caught myself watching his mouth when I could, remembering the way his lips had felt mashed against mine. I laughed as he launched himself at Gee and ended up on the floor but just kept playing. Good old Frank, always on the floor.

Before I realized it their set was over and the roadies were in a hurry to remove their equipment and get Avenged Sevenfold’s up. I high fived the guys as they walked off the stage. I smiled at
Gee as he paused in front of me. “Think that got me out of the dog house?”

I laughed. “Yeah you should be good but don’t forget to apologize a lot anyhow.”

“Can do.” He said smiling before leaving to find Vi.

I high fived Frank as he walked by but didn’t let go of his hand causing him to come to an abrupt halt. “Hey can we talk?”

“Can I take a shower first?” He asked as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with his shirt.
Oh man did I love his tattoos, especially the one that said ‘and’ on his stomach adversely I hated the one that said ‘Jamia’ on his hand. Which by the way is the one I’m currently holding.

I pulled my eyes off the heart tattoo and looked up at him. “It’s kinda important.”

He smiled at me and I felt my heart melt. “I promise I’ll make it quick. Although if it’s really that important you could join me and we could talk about it in the shower.”

I rolled my eyes and let go of his hand. “Go get your shower germaphobe.”

Frank scoffed at me. “I have good personal hygiene there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead and get your shower, I’ll be here.” I said pushing him towards the showers.

“Don’t miss me too much.” He said grinning before disappearing behind the other door.

Oh God I had it so bad for that man it wasn’t funny. I decided instead of waiting like a fan girl hoping for an autograph I would go watch Avenged Sevenfold for a few minutes. They are freaking amazing too. There were pyros and a man ‘hanging’ himself? Wow. Of course he was fine, he had on those safety harness things so he wouldn’t actually fall and get hurt.

Zacky came over to switch guitars and saw me standing on the side. “Waiting for me already I see.” He gave me what I would call a ‘bad boy’ grin and I blushed, an automatic response. “ Frank.” He said with a nod as he looked past me.

I looked over my shoulders and saw Frank standing behind me. “Vengeance.” He said with a brief head nod of his own.

Zacky took a sip of his water and it was obvious he had to return to the stage. Before he left he smiled and winked at me. “I’ll see you later.”

“I..uhhh…” Was all I got out before Zacky was gone entertaining the screaming masses again.

“You wanted to talk.” Frank said sounding less then pleased at the moment.

I turned looking up at him not understanding his sudden change in mood. Maybe I didn’t want to talk to him right now? You’re looking for an excuse stop it Pru! “Yeah if you’re not busy or anything.” I tried to come across as aloof but think I came off as pathetic instead based on the way his eyes softened slightly.

“Not for you, you know that.” He said smiling at me. “So what did you want to talk about?”

I watched the people moving around us, the roadies, security, photographers, and last but not least the fans. Who judging by the squealing just realized who Frank was. In their defense he did have his hoodie up hiding most of his face from everyone.

They descended on him and Frank being the sweetheart he is smiled, posed for photos, and signed autographs. I knew this routine; he was going to be awhile so I headed towards the bus. For once it was empty, a miracle I’m telling you. I flopped down on the bed trying to sort out my feelings for Frank.

I like him a lot, okay, okay I maybe kinda love him. Did it matter? No, not at all. He had told me he loved his wife still. But then why did he kiss me? It just didn’t make sense and caused all of my already mixed up feelings to get more confused. I wouldn’t be a home wrecker, period.

I didn’t even budge when I heard the door to the bus open like five minutes later figuring it was Ray or Mikey. Of course I was wrong. I realized this when Frank opened and then closed the door behind him. “You wanted to talk?”

“Oh wow that was fast.” I said hurrying to sit up on the bed.

Frank shrugged. “You said you wanted to talk to me and it was important.” He sat down on the bed beside me like we weren’t alone in a ‘bedroom’. Guess that kiss really had meant nothing to him. I must have frowned because Frank looked suddenly worried. “What’s wrong Pru?”

“I…uhhh…wanted to talk to you about earlier.” I said twisting my hands together, a nervous habit of mine.

His brow furrowed as he thought. “You and Vengeance? I mean if you like him you should go for it.”

I couldn’t breathe hell I was on the verge of full on tears. I was right; it hadn’t meant anything to him. I had to get out of here before I actually cried in front of him. I’m so stupid. What had I been hoping? That he had suddenly realized that he cared for me? Stupid.

“Yeah no that’s not what I wanted to talk about but it doesn’t matter anymore forget I said anything, k?” I said getting up and making my way past him without looking at him. I felt so stupid and naïve, when would I stop making the same mistakes?

“Pru…” Frank said grabbing my hand as I walked by him. I stopped but didn’t look at him. “You wanted to talk about the kiss.”

“Just forget about it, okay Frank?”

“I’ve tried. God I’ve tried Pru, but I can’t.” He sounded so defeated I looked down at him.

I smiled trying to make him feel better even if it felt like my heart was being ripped out slowly. “Stop beating yourself up about it okay? It was a onetime thing that meant nothing.”

“That’s the problem. I’m…” He stopped and rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m not sure that’s what I want.”

“Oh.” I said coolly as I jumped up and down on the inside. Could he really have said that?
Could he really want to be more than just friends? “So..uhhh…what does that mean?”

“This.” He said pulling me down into his lap and kissing me soundly. I moaned into his mouth as he deepened the kiss. My hands tunneled themselves in his hair as his hands found their way up under my shirt.

Our kiss quickly turned into a heated frenzy complete with heavy petting. Before I realized what was going on I had Frank’s shirt off and he had removed mine as well. I arched my back and craned my neck to give Frank access to the tender flesh. I loved the feel of his lips on my skin almost as much as I loved the feel of his rough hands on it. It had been so long since I had been touched like this; I had almost forgotten how good it felt. Frank had just removed my bra and thrown it God knows where when I heard the door to the bus open.

“Yo Frank you in here?” An unfamiliar voice called out.

“Fuck.” Frank groaned into my chest. He lifted his head giving me an apologetic look. “I forgot
Billie was coming out today.” He turned his head to call out over his shoulder. “I’ll be right out.”

“Dude what are you doing back there?” The voice asked laughing.

I squealed as the door opened my hands coming up instantly to cover my bared flesh. “Fuck man.” Frank hollered as he sat up putting himself between me and HOLY SHIT BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG?!

“Sorry I didn’t expect for you to have a girl with you.” He said looking honestly embarrassed.

“Yeah well I’m mysterious like that. Now can you give me and my girl a moment alone?” He said looking past Billie towards the door.

“Yeah man but for her sake I hope it takes more than a moment.” He said chuckling as he made his way back out the door he had come in.

I groaned covering my face with my hands. I wanted to die, plain and simple. “Was that who I think it was?”

Frank grabbed a hold of my hands bringing them to his lips and kissing them gently. “Yeah that was Billie.”

I groaned again. “Can I die now?”

Frank laughed at my humiliation. “No I’m rather looking forward to doing this again.” He kissed me before I could even blink and believe me I wasn’t complaining.

Frank pulled from me just when the kiss was about to go nuclear again. “Wow you’re a really good kisser.” I said a little breathlessly.

Frank grinned obviously more than proud with himself. “Get used to it.”

I raised a brow at him. “And that means?”

He reached out putting an unruly strand of hair behind my ear. “That I really like you Pru and while I can’t say where this will lead, I’d like to find out.”

I smiled so wide my face hurt. “I’d like to find out too.”

He kissed me again but this time it was gentler, more an expression of feelings then passion. “Then let’s find your bra and visit with a friend of mine.”

“Okay.” I said climbing off the bed and finding where it had landed. A second later Frank and I were both dressed again. “So we’re like a couple now?”

Frank seemed to think about it for second. “Yeah but I’d like to keep it on the down low for now. I never know how Jamia is going to react and I really don’t want to end up in a messy custody
battle for my girls.”

“I understand.” I said hugging him tightly taking the opportunity to inhale the unique scent that is
Frank. It really was just a mixture of his cologne, mint, and cigarettes.

He kissed the top of my head before pulling away. “Come on Billie’s waiting.”

I followed him out holding his hand. Billie was just chilling waiting for us on the couch. “That was way too quick. I’m disappointed Frank.”

I laughed as Frank flipped him off. I didn’t expect Frank to pull me down into his lap when he sat down. “I’d appreciate you keeping your mouth shut about this, Jamia’s being a bitch.”

“Ahhhh. Got it man.” He looked over at me extending his hand. “Nice to meet you I’m Billie.”

I shook his hand not believing what was going on. I’m meeting Billie Joe Armstrong as Frank Iero’s new girlfriend, totally weird. “Nice to meet you too. I’m Pru.”

“She’s a reporter.” Frank warned with a laugh.

“Hey! You say that like it’s a bad thing.” I pouted.

“To us it can be.” Billie added laughing himself.

I shook my head as a thought came to me. “You shouldn’t be worried about me.” Both men just looked at me. “You should be worried about Vi.”

“Why?” Frank asked since Billie had no idea who we were talking about.

“She has a thing for Billie.” I whispered into his ear and he lost it.

“Man are you gonna be in for a treat.” Frank said to Billie grinning.

“Why?” He asked still confused.

“Cause you’re going to meet our vid girl V, who happens to be Gee’s girl, and evidently has the hots for you.”

“FRANK!” I hollered swatting at him just as the bus door opened revealing V and Gee.

Gee had his arm around Vi’s waist their fingers intertwined on her hip. “Hey Billie. Nice to see you again.” Gee was so friggin polite it was almost scary.

Vi on the other hand was struck with open mouth for all of a second. "Keep a good grip on me, anything I do to that man is out of my control."

Everyone just completely lost it.

Vi and her missing censor, God I loved it.