Status: 8/19/12- Hiatus

Bulletproof Heart

The Day After is NEVER Fun

Oh God. Why does my head hurt so bad? Was my first conscious thought when I woke up.

I rolled over snuggling into the warm body lying beside me. When strong arms wrapped around me and grabbed my ass my eyes flew open, a scream leaving my lungs.

“HOLY SHIT!” Vi yelped sitting straight up in bed revealing she was only wearing a bra and short shorts.

I sat up clutching the sheet to my chest. I can’t remember what exactly happened last night but I can tell you I don’t remember going to sleep in a bed full of MCR. Vi and I were currently smashed between Gee and Frankie, who by the way, was in a tee and boxers.

“What the fuck is going on here?!” Vi screamed in only a way Vi could causing me to flinch.

“Holy shit she’s got a set of lungs on her. Promise not to fuck her on the bus Gee. My hearing won’t be able to take it.” Frank said a smirk on his lips.

Vi and I started pushing Frank and Gee out of the bed frantically.

“WE DID NOT SIGN UP FOR AN ORGY! EVERYONE WITH DANGLY BITS MUST GET OUT NOW!” Vi bellowed.

When they didn’t move we started smacking them with our pillows.

“Prepare for battle!” Frank yelled before launching himself at me. For a little guy he sure was strong I thought as he held me down to tickle me. I fought him off but only half heartedly as I wiggled under him. I know what you’re thinking and what would you do if a guy you thought was hot was on top of you?

“Vi! Help!!!!” I squealed trying to fend off Frank while he laughed like a maniac.

“I’ve got my own problems over here!” She said between gasps of laughter. Seems her and Gee had gotten into a pillow fight themselves. What the hell were we, ten?

All of the playfulness ended when my foot came into direct contact with Frank’s goods. He fell off the bed groaning in pain causing Gee to burst into laughter. Why is it that guys always think it’s funny to see their friends kicked in the balls?

“Come on Frank before they hurt your favorite toy.” Gee, who was wearing some kind of weird skeleton pajamas, said getting off the bed and helping his friend out of the room.

I held my head in my hands groaning. “What the hell happened last night.”

“We partied like rock stars.” Vi said flopping back down in bed.

I groaned as my head pounded. “Why the hell did I do that?”

“I was wondering that same thing, actually.” Vi said while she laid staring at the ceiling.

I crawled out of bed digging out sweat pants and a tee shirt. “I don’t remember anything.” I said while brushing out my hair.

“So you don’t remember giving Frank a lap dance?”

I chocked on air. “What?!” I squeaked out in disbelief.

“Ohhhhh yeah.” Vi said sitting up grinning. “You did so good I’m pretty sure he rubbed one
off before he headed to bed.”

Now dressed I flopped down on the bed groaning loudly yet again. “Tell me I didn’t.”

Before she could respond I heard Frank’s voice from the other side of the door. “You keep moaning like that and I’m coming back there with the video camera.”

“Kill me.” I muttered.

“No. Then I’d be alone.” Vi said pouting.

“Fine.” I sighed. “Hit me hard enough I pass out?”

Vi laughed. “I would but I’m afraid of what Frank might do to you.”

I rolled my eyes. “I thought you said he was married.”

Vi huffed as she pulled on jeans and a hoodie. “I said I thought he was but maybe he was separated and I would use my psycho fan girl skills to find out for sure.”

“Yeah well don’t worry about it k?” I said digging my laptop bag out from where I had stashed.

“Why the fuck not?”

“Cause he’s a rock star.” I said as if that was enough. Setting my lap top aside I fluffed the
pillow I was going to use behind me to support my back.

“And????” She asked drawing the word out. Evidently it wasn’t enough for her.

I sighed as I sat down on the bed and pulled my laptop into my lap. “And I’m not rock star girlfriend material.”

Vi snorted. “Whatever.”

I tried my best to glare at her. “I’m serious Vi, don’t.”

“Too late!” She replied laughing as she slipped out the door.

I groaned again as I pulled my long hair back in a ponytail and slipped on my black European style glasses on. I was so screwed. I just prayed that she would be discreet about it.

A half hour later I realized God wasn’t listening to my prayers. How did I know? Easy. Frank came in, flopped down on the bed beside me and asked, “Why do you wanna know if I’m still married?”

I blushed bright red I’m sure as I starting plotting Vi’s death in the back of my mind. “Cause
fan girls everywhere want to know.”

“Any of them named Pru?” He asked with that adorable smile on his face I was already
beginning to love.

I turned my attention back to my computer. “I’m sure you have fans with that name.” I was going to kill her slowly, that was for sure.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk. Damn but he was cute wearing his skinny rocker jeans and hoodie. I just couldn’t get over how he was laying there so completely relaxed while I was a bundle of nerves. But then again I was crushing and he was married, or wasn’t he? Shit I didn’t know his answer.

I cleared my throat but didn’t stop typing. “So….are you?”

“Depends on who’s asking.” Frank said smirking and I felt my skin growing hot again.

“I am.”

“For yourself or the article?”

I didn’t look at him when I answered, “the article.”

“Then yeah I’m married.”

“Happily?” I asked typing away again. When he didn’t answer I looked over at him. He looked so sad I wanted to hug him. “Off the record?” I offered.

His sat up his entire demeanor changing, and I knew I had hit a nerve.

“You don’t have to answer that, I’m sorry.” I said as I reached over and squeezed his hand in a comforting manner.

He closed his hand around mine and gave me the most adorable half smile before he let go and pulled his hand away. “Marriage is hard when you’re gone more then you’re around. Ask any musician, they’ll agree.”

“Yeah.” I felt so bad for bringing this up and killing his playfulness. “Sooooo…” I asked not knowing what else to say. I decided I would share an embarrassing fact to make up for everything.

“Last night was the first time I’ve ever been drunk.” I suddenly confessed into the silence that had settled between us.

Frank looked at me like I was crazy. “You’re kidding?”

I shook my head no.

“Holy shit.”

I shrugged. “I don’t like being out of control.”

I squirmed under his stare of disbelief suddenly feeling like a freak. That was until he smiled at me, then my focus shifted to remembering how to breathe. “Well you’re with the uncool kids now and we don’t give a fuck about what anyone thinks. So you’re gonna learn how to let loose and have fun if it’s the last thing I do.”

“The last thing you do?” I asked and immediately wished I could take the words back when
I realized what I had said. “That sounds like I’m your underling.”

“You wanna be under me?” He asked grinning wickedly.

“That’s not what I said!” I blurted turning bright red for the millionth time.

“It’s what I heard.” He said still grinning.

“Typical male.” I said rolling my eyes but it was ruined by my grin.

“FRANK! Stop trying to fuck the new girl and get out here.” Mikey hollered from where
everyone else is.

“We’re coming.” He hollered back.

“We?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I told you I was going to teach you how to have fun.” He replied shrugging.

“I’ve got work to do I’ll be out later.” I replied going back to my work.

All of a sudden Frank was standing beside me. “Now.”

“Just give me another half hour.” I said only pausing my typing for only a second to smile up at him.

One second I was typing the next my laptop was closed and thrown beside me on the bed. “I said now.”

I just raised an eyebrow. “Who are you talking to? Surely not me.” When I reached for my laptop Frank grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder so his very nice ass was in my face. “Hey!”

Frank just chuckled at my outrage. “I said now and not only do you basically work for me right now but you’re my student. So you’re coming now.”

“Like hell!” I huffed even as I admired his ass, man this was a good view.

“You’ll see.” He said smacking my ass with a chuckle before walking out of the backroom with me still over his shoulder. “Which reminds me, we need to get you a school girl outfit.”

“Why does she need a school girl outfit?” I heard Vi ask but all I could see was still Frank’s ass. No, I’m not exactly complaining.

“Frank must have told her he went to Catholic school and now they’re gonna roll play.” Came Gee’s automatic answer.

I closed my eyes in complete mortification as Frank dropped me on the couch between him and Ray.

Dear God?

It’s me Pru….

Please kill me now!