Status: 8/19/12- Hiatus

Bulletproof Heart

Blue Balls

It’s been a month since Gee and I got together and I think he’s had blue balls since day one.
If Mikey doesn’t walk in on us every time we start making out I’ll die of shock. And if it’s not Mikey it’s Pru. Or Frank. Or Ray.
If I had balls, they’d be blue too.
Thank God we’re finally off the festival tour and we can stop having to take outdoor showers. We’re heading back to Cali to meet up with Avenged Sevenfold and Taking Back Sunday (two of my favorite bands of all time) for another tour, and we’re spending the night in a hotel.
Now, the way the rooms were ordered is that Pru and I are supposed to share, Frank and Ray and Mikey and Gee. Gee and I are planning to kick Pru out of my room so we can finally get Gee’s balls to stop being blue. Part two of our evil and ingenious plan is to get Ray and Mikey to share a room and lock the door so Frank and Pru have to hang out together.
Things have been, shall I say, tense since our little fake threesome. Pru said some things she didn’t mean and so did Frank and the atmosphere on the bus has suddenly gotten very tense and awkward.
I came out of the kitchen and lay down across the couch, one arm over my eyes. I’m so tired from these late night chats Pru and I have been having. She feels awful about what she said to Frank but she doesn’t know how to apologize to him.
“Sleepy Vivi?” Mikey lifted up my feet and put them into his lap so he could sit down.
“Stayed up with Pru again last night.” I muttered. “We gotta do something about this. No amount of nicotine and caffeine is gonna keep me alive much longer.”
“Aren’t you and Gee planning something for tonight?”
“Be specific, we’re planning a lot of things for tonight.” Gee put my head in his lap and I started laughing hysterically. “Okay it wasn’t that funny babe.”
“No, not that. I just realized I’m in a Waywich.” I giggled. That earned me a chuckle from both of them. I was quiet for a moment before I spoke again. “Hey Mikey, why’d you get rid of your glasses?”
“I didn’t like wearing them anymore.” He shrugged.
“You looked damn cute with them. I bet you got all the girls. Would have gotten me.” Why are these words coming out of my mouth like verbal vomit?
“Hey, don’t love my brother, love me.” Gee smoothed my hair out my face.
“That’s what I’m planning on doing babe.” I reached up to touch his cheek and Mikey gagged.
“God, this is like that time I walked in on my parents screwing.” He wrinkled his face in disgust.
“I don’t want to be compared to your mom. I already told Gee I don’t go for that kinky shit.” I laughed and almost hit Mikey in the balls with my foot.
“Okay, I’m out. Later.” He left the room and I looked up at Gee, who was staring down at me.
Since I was pretty sure he couldn’t lean down that far to kiss me, I rearranged us so I was sitting in his lap. He kissed my shoulder and I slid one hand under his shirt. He jumped, almost knocking me off the couch.
“What the hell was that?”
“That fucking tickled.” An evil grin spread across my face and I flipped us over so I was basically straddling him and started tickling him.
In the middle of Gerard’s giggle fit, Mikey and Frank walked out of the bunk room and saw us.
“Oh my God my eyes.” Mikey covered his eyes and backed out of the room.
“You two need to get a room.” Frank muttered on his way to the kitchen. I let Gee up and we became two normal people again just sitting on the couch together.
“I’ve been meaning to ask for a while about this tattoo.” He traced the fairy tattooed on my hip.
“It’s kind of a stupid story. When I was little I was friggin obsessed with fairy tales and I had an imaginary friend named Dandelion who was a fairy. When I got older I tattooed her on my hip so I could always have a little magic by my side.”
“That’s not a stupid story. It’s kinda sweet. I’m afraid of needles so I don’t have any cool tattoos.”
“I don’t really like needles but I wanted tattoos and so I have them. The piercings were worse in my opinion. The anchor hurt like a bitch.”
“Which one’s that?” I tapped the piercing near my eye. “Sorry, I’m not savvy with piercing names.”
“Did you actually just say savvy?”
“Maybe I did.”
“Aye, aye Captain Sparrow.”
“He has a cool hat.”
“I’d jump him.”
--
We’re finally in the hotel and I’m loving being able to shower in an actual bathroom. Pru’s already in her jammies: a loose tank top and a pair of shorts. It’s okay for a forced chat with Frank I guess.
Someone knocked on the door and I nearly jumped over the beds to open it.
“Hey babe.” Gee’s hair is still damp from his own shower and it tickled my nose when he leaned down to kiss me.
“Bye V.” Pru almost ran out of the room.
“Mikey and Ray locked the door?”
“Yup. She has no choice but to hang with Frank.”
“Then we have all night to ourselves.” I reached behind him and locked the door.
He rested his head against my chest, his hair sweaty from all the exercise we’d just gotten.
“Damn.” He murmured.
“That’s one way to put it babe.” I ran my hand through his hair and he made a little noise.
“Do that again, it feels good.” I did as he asked and he almost sounded like he was purring.
“You’re like a little cat. I’m gonna call you Kitty from now on.”
“Then I’m calling you Vixen.”
“Why Vixen?”
“Cuz I’ve never met anyone who can do that thing you did with your hips.”
“Oh you are a dirty minded man. And I kinda like it that way.”
“Put me in a room with a beautiful woman like you and my mind will be filled with piles of dirt.”
“I’m not beautiful.” I said softly. He lifted his head up to look at me.
“Are you fricking serious?”
“Dead serious babe. I’m not beautiful. I covered my skin with beautiful ink but I’m not.”
“Don’t you dare ever say that again.” He touched my cheek gently, rubbing his thumb over my skin. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life, inside and out.”
“You really think so?” My looks have always been a bit of a sore subject for me. Pru was always the prettier of the two of us. I wasn’t ever jealous of her exactly, but I always wondered why no one ever liked me. So I dyed my naturally white blonde hair different colors, covered my skin in ink and pierced my face. I wanted to be different, less vanilla than I was before.
“I love you.” He pulled me closer to him. “You are infuriatingly beautiful, stubborn, warmhearted, loyal, funny and I love you.”
“I love you too Gee. My little kitty.” I buried my face in his neck and inhaled that smell that’s all Gerard. If I could bottle it, I’d make millions.
--
I woke up in Gee’s arms. The sheets were all tangled up around us and our clothes were scattered around the bed.
“Come on, we gotta get on the road soon.” I said. To save time and water, we showered together. Look at us, so eco-friendly and efficient.
Mikey wouldn’t make eye contact with us when we came downstairs for breakfast with the others.
“What’s wrong Mikers?” I stole a sip of his coffee.
“You scream a lot. I think he’s feeling sick.” Ray offered.
“You heard that?” I winced.
“The whole hotel fucking heard that.” Frank was sitting next to Pru and they seemed to be okay. I made a mental note to ask what happened later when we were alone.
“Sorry. That’s just how good Gee is.” I shrugged.
“Get used to being reminded often.” Gee looked like the freaking Cheshire cat he was smiling so wide. He wrapped one arm around my waist and I leaned against him.
“I love you.” My voice was soft enough that only Gee could hear me over Frank.
“I love you too.” He gave me a peck on the lips.
Coming with Pru on this tour was one of the best things I’ve ever done.