What Are the Odds?

Surprise! Surprise!

April and I were walking to the venue of a Black Veil Brides concert. We finally got enough money to go to a concert and they finally came to our town. It was perfect. We’ve never been so excited in our lives! We were laughing and skipping along to the venue. Decked out in our BVB merch. Yeah, I’m talking about our matching black BVB shirts and we had so many bracelets on they almost went up to our forearms. We were wearing it proud.
It wasn’t until we had ended our argument whether Jake was the hottest in the band that we realized we were lost. I threw my hands up as I stood there.
“I can’t believe it! We were so distracted we got lost walking down a freaking sidewalk.!” April shrugged.
“Don’t worry, Zaynah. We’ll just turn around and start walking.” She pointed in the direction we just walked from and started walking. I rolled my eyes and followed. As we walked back I noticed a big white van slowing down near us. One of those vans that had no windows, the ones that serial killers and child molesters drive. Well that’s what I thought when I saw it.
I tugged April’s shirt.
“April.” I whispered to her, keeping my eyes on the van.
“What?” she yelled, annoyed. “What do you want?”
I pointed at the van, but tried not to make it evident in case they were watching us.
“That van is slowing down next to us and it’s scaring me.” I held onto her arm.
“Well if they try get us I’ll kick their ass before they even know what happened.” she said seriously. I glared at her.
“Come on! Be serious! We could die, April.” We stopped and she put her hands on her hips.
“Seriously, Zaynah? Take a joke!” The van stopped and I made a really high pitched, quiet cry.
“April!” I said. “Look.” I pointed at the stopped van. We looked at it and we jumped when it opened.
“Hey do you girls like BVB?” a guy asked sarcastically. He laughed with some other familiar laughs. We couldn’t say anything from fear at first, but then we saw who it was and we jumped up and down with excitement. It was Matt Good.
April was tugging on my shirt and screaming.
“Zaynah! Zaynah! That’s Matt Good! MATT GOOD!” we were screaming and laughing together. Hugging each other and crying.
“Hey girls!” he yelled to get our attention back to him. “Do you need a ride?” April nodded before he even finished talking.
“Yeah! We’re totally lost! We have no idea where we are!” he waved his hand to come over to the van.
“Wouldn’t want two young girls like you to get kidnapped or something!” he said. There were the other familiar laughs again. We walked up to the van and April poked her head in. She screamed, “OH MY GOD! I’M DEAD!” She took a moment and just stood there in the doorway of the van.
“Get in!” I yelled to her and I pushed her in. I could see why she was freaking out. The Black Veil Brides were in the van with Matt Good. I tried to open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. So I just went over to April and awkwardly sat down next to her in the back seat. I wasn’t thinking that I was overreacting until I saw who was sitting next to me. Ashley Purdy. I started to hold my chest and breathe heavily. It was all sinking in now. I looked over at April who was sitting there awestruck.
“April! That’s Ashley Purdy! Ashley Purdy, the hottest man alive, is sitting next to me!” he tapped my shoulder and I immediately looked over to him. He smiled and waved to me.
“Hello. I heard you talking about me and thought I should say hi to you.” I smiled so big my face hurt.
“Hi.” I whispered. I knew that if I tried to speak my normal volume I was going to scream in his face. How attractive would that be?
“Hi.” he put out his hand for me to shake, but I saw that as an opportunity to hug him. I didn’t want to let go but thought I’d come off creepy if I didn’t.
We saw Jake, CC, Jinxx, and Andy. They all turned around to us waved. I had my eyes on Jinxx now. The one who inspired me to play violin and I smiled. Just as I was about to say something to him April fainted in my lap.
I couldn’t believe it. Why would she have fainted?
“April? April?” I yelled. I shook her motionless body. “April wake the fuck up!” I yelled.
“Wait, wait, wait.” CC said. He handed me his water bottle full of water. “Dump a little bit on her face and see if she’l wake up.” I nodded as took it from him. I couldn’t believe that Christian Coma just handed me his water bottle! But back to April.
I poured a little bit of water into the bottle cap and dumped it on her face. She jumped as it hit her face and started spitting it out of her mouth.
“Oh my God, Zaynah! What the hell?” she rubbed her face. “Funniest thing. I thought that I just saw Andy-” she said as she put down her hands and wiped the water off her face. “Oh my God. IT WASN’T A DREAM!” She happily screamed! I handed the water bottle back to CC and we all laughed.
“No it wasn’t a dream.” Andy told her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter to come shortly! :)