I Can't Forget What You've Forgotten

Five

Cassie and I laughed and giggled at the site in front of us. Everyone was stumbling upon themselves, missing shots at the pool table, and doing such nonsense.

"I can't believe you agreed to take them here." Cassie laughed and I giggled along, thinking back at how we even ended up here in the first place.

"H-Hey guys." I greeted them, my heart still racing. "Good show?" I asked them and everyone cheered.

"Were you in here the whole time?" Johnny asked and I nodded. "Boring," he sang and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I watched as everyone scattered around the room, had fun, and chatted as normal. Every once in a while, a fan would come in - whether they had a backstage pass or they snuck in, we still allowed them to come in.

"Uhm, hey Jimmy?" I heard Cassie's voice close to me and I turned my head to the right, seeing her standing there in front of him. "Can I talk to you outside alone for a minute?" she asked and he nodded. On their way out, she caught my eye and I flashed a grin as she flashed a nervous one.

"What's going on?" Matt snuck up behind me, whispering. "And what are you grinning about?"

I whispered back, "She's finally gonna tell him."

"She and he is who?" he asked.

I sent him a look. "What happened to Dr. Love?"

He made the 'oh' face. "Gotcha." He went and took a sip from is alcoholic beverage.

"You're truly slow."

"That's only because I'm on my way to intoxication, baby," he said and then left.

A minute later and the door was kicked open, revealing a grinning Jimmy and Cassie held by the waist. "The Rev has got a girlfriend!" he announced and I jumped up, squealing and tackling Cassie to the floor.

"We should celebrate!" Brian exclaimed and everyone agreed. "We should go to that bar we found a few streets from here."


I watched and laughed as Zacky tried to hit the cue ball and missed but I laughed harder when Johnny went up for a try. He certainly didn't miss the ball but he missed the target on the table; the ball flew up in the air and nearly knocked some innocent person out.

I made my way to the couch and pulled Cassie along by the hand - the hand that wasn't occupied with a glass of alcohol. I didn't have anything, obviously because I'm the driver and somebody has to be sober to get the boys back on track. And Cassie, it isn't that easy to get her drunk.

I walked over to the couch that was placed inside the bar and sat down on the armrest, Cassie sitting down on the seat next to Brian's head where he laid face down.

"He better not be asleep." She picked at his hair and his hand flew up, swatting her away. We both laughed.

"So, you finally told him?" I asked her, leaning my side against the couch.

"Actually, he told me first." She confessed and I nodded.

"I told you."

"But then I told him after he told me."

"Good girl. Did you guys kiss?"

"What do you think?" she asked and I shrugged. "Of course we did."

"How was it?" I whispered, keeping a giggle down.

"I don't kiss and tell." She turned her way dramatically and bursted out laughing.

"Oh Case; how many time have I heard that?"

"Please, please, please, please?" Johnny followed past us after a bartender, leaping onto his back and hanging off of him. I got up out of my seat and followed along. "Just one more, please?"

"That's what you said last time buddy," the bartender said in a rough voice.

"Just one more!" he pleaded.

The bartender was about to give in when I stepped in. "Don't give him anymore," I told him and Johnny gasped.

"Traitor!" He pointed an accusing finger at me.

"It's time we get going anyways," I told him and he groaned, getting off the bartender's back and stumbling away to where everyone else was. I rolled my eyes and faced the bartender. "Don't give any of the guys anymore. We're leaving now anyways."

I walked back over to Cassie. "It's about time we go. Help me get them back into the bus." She nodded and we started off by trying to carry Brian back. "How heavy can a guy be?" I said as we struggled to carry him without dropping him.

"At least this isn't all fat." She laughed and I groaned, finally making it up the steps. We left him on the couch and went back in for the other three guys. Johnny was already on the bus since I told him beforehand that we were leaving.