I Can't Forget What You've Forgotten

Six

"Carry me," Zacky whined like a little child and attempted to jump on my back. He did so and my hand instantly flew up to under his thighs to support his weight as I laughed, trying to keep my balance.

"You're too heavy!" I laughed out before my hands slipped and we tipped over. He fell onto the sand and I stepped over him in time to not trip over him, but his hand shot out and grabbed my ankle, pulling me down to the sand.

"You're so mean." I laughed out, trying to get up but he didn't allow my too. I got up on my knees and brushed the wet sand off of my pants. "Sand's clinging to me everywhere now."

"So what?" he grunted and got up, forcefully throwing his body onto my back. I fell back down into the sand face first as a wave crashed over us. I gasped as the cold water hit our bodies unexpectedly.

I rolled over onto my back and used my feet to kick Zacky off of me as he tried to kiss me. I laughed as he fell back onto his ass. I sat up and screamed as another wave washed over me. I got up and marched up the shore where all the dry sand was, safe away from the tides.

I giggled as I tripped and fell back down on the sand. My wet hair clung everywhere on my face and the weight of all the wet clothes on my body weighed me down even more.

"You didn't have to push me off like that." Zacky trudged over, laughing. "Now my butt imprint's in the sand."

"Too bad." I stuck my tongue out up at him. "I've got my whole body imprint in the sand."

"It's sexier than two ass cheeks." He sat down next to me and wiped the hair out of my face. I fell into a fit of giggles.


"Ow," I whispered as I felt a hard object hit the side of my face. I looked down at the orange rolling across the table and back up to the person sitting across from me.

"What's wrong with you?" Matt asked jokingly.

I scoffed. "What's wrong with you? You don't have to chuck fruits at your driver who drove you to your destination straight through the night while you were passed out from all the alcohol you consumed."

"Well," he stalled, thinking. "I'm not the one sitting here doing nothing and staring out the window at people passing by with a dreamy look on their face." He winked and I felt myself blush.

"What are you doing up anyway? It's seven in the morning, shouldn't you be asleep like everyone else?" I quickly changed the subject.

He shrugged. "They're just losers and can't get up early. What were you dreaming about?" he asked, smirking. "Zacky or me?"

I looked at him in distaste. "Neither. And I wasn't dreaming," I told him.

"Then what were you doing?"

"I was having a 'flashback'," I said, using air quotes.

"Right," he stretched out his words, unconvinced. He shifted his position in his seat. "I know a lot about you, but there's just one thing that I don't know and it's bothering me quite a bit..." He allowed his sentence linger on.

"What's the question?" I sighed and he grinned.

"Single or taken?"

I gave him the 'are-you-kidding?' look. "Is that all you're here for?" He bobbed his head up and down. "Single."

"Okay, thanks." He grinned again and rushed off towards the bunk area as I shook my head, going over to the couch and laying face down.

♥ - ♥ - ♥

"Stop spraying us!" Cassie shrieked as she shielded herself with her forearms. She stopped bouncing on the trampoline as she bent down to get her shoe. She threw it at Jimmy and Brian who both held water guns in their hands.

I laughed and stopped jumping as well, removing my shoes and tossing them off to the side. I resumed to jumping around in a circle while watching everyone around me.

It was a free day for us - up until nighttime - and Avenged Sevenfold decided to have some fun. Jimmy and Brian were running around, spraying anyone and everyone on this tour that they can with their water guns. Matt and Zacky were throwing a football around - actually trying to hit each other instead of catching and throwing.

And Johnny had a bucket of water balloons with him, trying to hit Matt and Zacky whenever he can to mess them up or throw them at Brian and Jimmy whenever they came by. Or occasionally, he would try to get mine and Cassie's small trampoline wet so that we'd slip and fall.

"What do you think they're gonna do tonight?" I chuckled as I watched them.

"They'll probably want a party tonight since we officially have only two more months on this tour," Cassie replied, laughing at the sight of Matt and Zacky fighting over the football.

I groaned. "We're getting a hotel room tonight. How many times do I have to tell them no hotel room parties?"

"What if they keep it quiet?"

"When do they ever keep it quiet?" I rolled my eyes, stepping off the trampoline and slipping back into my shoes - which were wet thanks to Johnny. "Johnny!" I screeched as I watched the droplets of water drip from my hair onto the ground. "Stop throwing them at me!"