Sequel: I'm A Mess
Status: up and running(:

Manage Me

Jack

Alex answered the door with sex hair. He seemed momentarily confused, lust still clouding his glazed over eyes. I heard a girl calling his name and my face screwed up in disgust.

“Jack? What are you doing here?”

“Gross, man. Just…ugh, why did you answer the door if you were banging someone?”

“Uhhhh…”

His name was called from inside again. He angled his body back towards his room, obviously forgetting every thought he had just had.

“Whatever, dude. Text me when you’re thinking with the head above your shoulders.” I scoffed.

That was all it took for my best fucking friend to close the door in my face. My face fell into a frown. I sighed, running a hand through my dirty hair and headed towards the closest bar. I couldn’t very well go home and sulk with the maid running around.

I wasn’t upset because of Alex. Fuck, I wished I was having as much sex as he was. But I knew that no one was going to measure up to Holly. I’d gone through enough rebounds to figure out that none of them were anything more than that. Even as I was fucking them all I could think was this one didn’t know where my weak spots were like Holly did and that one didn’t make the same noises that Holly had and that one didn’t have a body as nice as Holly, ect. ect.

It was fucked up. I knew that. Holly was done. She didn’t accept people back into her life once she had used them up. That’s all she had done: use me. I had loved her. Actually fucking loved her, and she had treated me as nothing more than a toy.

I sunk into the nearest barstool as soon as I opened the door. The bartender wordlessly placed a beer in front of me. Had I really spent so much time here recently that he knew what I drank? This thought didn’t actually surprise me that much. What little time I spent out of my house I spent getting drunk somewhere else. I chugged the beer down quickly. It wasn’t strong enough. I had been thinking of Holly too much today. I just wanted to be drunk, and fast.

“Gimme two shots of tequila.” I grumbled.

The bartender nodded, pouring the shots. I downed them before he even had enough time to move on to the next customer. He stared at me. I nodded towards the shots and he refilled them, disappearing before I had time to ask for more. I sat there for a few minutes before the liquor hit me. I knew I was drunk. Extremely drunk. The room was blurry around the edges and spinning slightly. But I wanted more. I saw the bartender down at the other end and lifted and empty shot glass. He slowly made his way over.

“I’ll pour you one more and then you’re cut off. I don’t need any puke in this place.” He said sternly.

“Fuck you.” I slurred, downing the shot.

He glared towards me and looked over his shoulder. A muscled man appeared and lifted me up.

“Zack, put me down!” I screamed.

“My name ain’t Zack. Sober up before coming back here.” He set me down outside of the door and went to stand in front of it.

“Well fuck you too!” I stumbled away from the bar, drunk and angry. I thought of going to the liquor store and then realized I had a fridge stocked with beer back at my house. The maid didn’t even cross my mind as I slowly staggered home.

It was dark by the time I opened my front door. All of the lights were on but I didn’t focus on that. I went straight to the refrigerator. I pulled out a can and ran into a small girl as I walked to the living room. She had headphones in her ears and fell back slightly at the impact. She looked at me with shock, pulling them out and quickly stowing the iPod in her apron pocket.

“Mr. Barakat!” She breathed.

“Hey there.” I smiled at her. “What is such a fine piece of ass doing in my house?” I pulled her close to me.

I didn’t really care who she was and I didn’t really care why she was here. She was hot and I was horny. I just wanted to throw her on my bed and fuck her senseless.

“I’m your maid, remember?” She pushed herself off of me.

Maid? When the fuck did I get a maid?

“I’m going to go now, Mr. Barakat. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She pulled off her rubber gloves and walked to the front door.

“Wait!” I called out, running towards her. I tripped over my own feet and she caught me before I could face plant. I smiled at her like an idiot.

“Stay. We could have some fun. Maids are fucking sexy.”

She pushed me off of her again and opened the door.

“You’re drunk and that is not my job.”

“Aren’t I like your boss or something? Don’t you have to do what I say?” I reached for her arm, but she snatched it away.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Mr. Barakat.” She said again, fire in her eyes.

I watched her walk towards a car parked in front of my house. She started it up and sped away. I slammed the door shut. Fucking bitch. I made my way to the couch and passed out, beer can still in my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wasn't planning on updating until tomorrow or Friday, but the five new subscribers and 2 commenters changed my mind.

Special thanks to:
Remedy; (She commented on the first chapter and I forgot to thank her)
Daydream-away
and heyJayhey
for commenting(: