Sequel: I'm A Mess
Status: up and running(:

Manage Me

Jack

The club was absolutely packed. Zack and I had managed to get VIP access, of course, and that meant the drinks were flowing and the girls were everywhere. Sexual tension clouded the air. I grinned. I was most definitely getting laid tonight. I abandoned Zack and slumped against the bar. The bartender winked at me as I stared at her chest without even a hint of shame. She wordlessly slid a beer my way and I noticed the napkin underneath it had a number written out with the name Karalyn written above it. I slipped it into my pocket. This night was getting better and better.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a flash of blonde hair. Just a few seats over a brunette in a short pink dress was grabbing two shots off the bar. She handed one to the girl next to her, the blonde that had drawn my eye, and smiled wolfishly. The brunette was smokin hot, but my focus was on the girl next to her. I raked my eyes over the back of the blonde.

The sequins on her blue dress caught the lights perfectly, refracting little rainbows all over the place. Her skin was milky and I knew it would be perfectly smooth if I ever had the great fortune to touch it. Her long blonde hair was gathered to the side, curls spiraling everywhere, and I caught a glimpse of a small tattoo behind her right ear. My eyes traveled down to her ass, which I could tell was fine as hell, even though she was sitting. Her legs were elongated by the highest black stilettos I had ever seen and I felt my pants grow tighter in the area around my groin. I couldn’t even see her face, but this girl was turning me on in the best way possible.

They downed their shots, the blonde crying out in delight. Her friend laughed and together they wandered towards the dance floor. I downed my drink and followed behind them. They weaved their way through the other bodies expertly, the brunette clasping the blonde’s hand as she followed behind. When they reached the center of the dance floor they stopped. I watched, mesmerized by the way the blonde girl was moving her hips. Her brunette friend had pulled a guy towards her and was grinding up against him. I licked my lips. This was almost too easy. Just as I was about to make my move, another guy snuck up behind her and gripped her sequined hips. I growled as she placed her hands over his, rocking against him to the beat. I stalked back to the bar. Zack sat down beside me, smiling, as I gripped onto my whiskey.

“Bro! Did you see those chicks out there?”

“Which ones?” I laughed. “There are girls everywhere.”

“The hot ones!”

“They’re all hot!”

We were both drunk. The lights were flashing, the room spinning slightly. There was a flash of blue and I automatically turned. It was the blonde. She was alone. I waved the bartender over. It wasn’t Karalyn, but that was probably for the better.

“I’m paying for the rest of her drinks.” I pointed at the blonde.

He chuckled and nodded. I watched him walk over to her and place some kind of mixed drink down. She tried to hand him some money but he shook his head and pointed at me. Her cheeks turned a light pink and I smiled. I could clearly see her face now. Her eyes were shockingly blue, matching the dress almost exactly. They were accented by long lashes and smoky looking eye shadow. Something about her looked slightly familiar but I couldn’t quite place it. She bit down on the tip of the straw in her drink, her cherry lips pulling into a smile.
She raised an eyebrow and started walking back into the crowd of people. I took her hint and stood, putting my drink down. Zack laughed and clapped my shoulder.

“Text me if you leave.” He winked.

I shoved him away, grinning. I had no idea why people thought he was the shy one. He walked off, probably finding his own girl for the night. I quickly followed after the blonde, catching glimpses of her dress every now and then which pointed me in the right direction. She finally stopped and began swaying to the music again. I went up behind her, pulling her close to me. She giggled and I swear to God it was the sexiest giggle I had ever heard. Her drink had disappeared somewhere and she placed her hands on top of mine. They were situated at her hips but she slid them down slightly, resting them on the top of her thighs. Her ass rocked into me and I groaned. I caught her smirking. She turned around so that she was facing me. That same wave of familiarity washed over me, but I still didn’t know how I knew her. Suddenly, her lips were at my ear.

“Want to get out of here?”

I nodded immediately. She bit her lip, smiling, and I almost moaned in anticipation. Before I knew it she was pulling me out of the club. I took the lead, thankful that my house was so close. She fished a phone out of the front of her dress and sent a quick text. I could only assume that it was to the brunette that had been with her. She caught my gaze and bit her lip again. I could see the lust and alcohol clouding over her blue orbs. Within moments we had made it to my house.

As soon as the door was open her lips crashed onto mine. I grasped onto her ass. She moaned into my mouth and I felt myself grow harder. I broke away and managed to pull her up the stairs. Her lips were back on mine, her hands slipping under my shirt and ripping it off. She pushed me onto my bed and kicked off her heels. She unzipped her dress and pulled it off agonizingly slow keeping eye contact with me the whole time. I growled and pulled her on top of me. She squealed and giggled again. I reattached my lips to hers as she expertly unzipped my jeans. She ripped them off and my boxers soon followed. I unclasped her bra and tore off the barely there thong she was wearing, tossing it to some corner of my room. I flipped us over, pinning her underneath me and thrust into her, too horny for foreplay. She moaned, attacking my neck with those red lips of hers. I groaned and started moving faster.

“Fuck!” She cried out.

Her voice was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. All I wanted to do was listen to her scream out in ecstasy. She let out a string of profanities and I felt myself release. I collapsed next to her. A smile was painted on her face and mine. I snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her close. She giggled and place a kiss on my neck. I sighed in content, feeling the alcohol beginning to shut down my body. My eyes drifted shut and I was asleep within seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo, I suck at writing sex scenes lolol sorry guys.
Also, 20 subscribers! You are the absolute best.(: