Status: New chapter whenever I can get one haha

Midnight Transformation

Quinn

We turned around, and saw nothing. "who's there?" I called out.
An elf came out of the bushes, elves and fairies are a lot alike, pointed ears, very short etc etc, but elves don't live in trees and eat meat occasionally.
"oh, hi Quinn," I said with a smile.
"Anything new on your case?" Quinn often called it a case, like we were some kind of detectives, and generally followed us everywhere.
"Not yet, I've only been here a few minutes actually." Quinn fell into step behind us, he acts almost like our bodyguard sometimes,and we continued on in search of food, we always made Quinn catch his own food, because it was against fairy laws to kill animals other than fish.
"You know Randy I've never been able to understand how you can fight and climb in a dress."
"Practice," I told him simply.
"Don't go giving us one word answers again," Annabell moaned, " I'm tired of that, one word just isn't good enough!"
"How about this, I've been doing it for years, and I've gotten used to it," I stated knowing that still wouldn't e good enough to satiate their curiosity.
"oh I give up!" Annabell and Quinn said in unison, I just smiled.
"Well finally!" I called seeing some more berries, "I thought we would never find enough food for the three of us! well I guess Q still needs to get food for himself...But me and Anna have enough."
Quinn walked off to hunt. "Meet us in the Meadow!" I called to him
"Kay."
Me and Annabell, went to the Meadow slowly, taking our time, when we heard a loud bang, like a gunshot.
"Quinn I thought guns were banned for elves too," I called to him
" I-I don't think that was Quinn," Annabell Stuttered, sounding like she was about to cry."
♠ ♠ ♠
FINISHED 2 in 2 days... well thats pretty good, it kind of helps that I'm on winter break though... After January 4th their probably going to be less frequent.Igot to introduce Quinn, a character that I had a lot of Ideas for! next chapter will probably at least partly in his point of view or POV