Status: Completed

The Sad Tale of Little Bunny Foo Foo

One

One sunny day Little Bunny Foo Foo went jumping through a forest. On his way he met a field mouse.

“Hello, Little Bunny Foo Foo, how are you today?” asked the mouse.

“I am very good. How are you?” The Bunny responded innocently.

“I’m excellent, just enjoying this fine day. What are you doing?”

“Just jumping through this field, and this other thing that I enjoy.”

“Oh and what’s that?”

Without answering Little Bunny Foo Foo picked up the poor field mouse and bonked him over the head. The field mouse dropped to the forest floor and Little Bunny Foo Foo went merrily on his way. He always enjoyed bonking those field mice over their heads. It was his favorite pass-time. Little Bunny Foo Foo continued to jump his way through the forest, occasionally picking up a field mouse or two and bashing them over the head.
After a while Little Bunny Foo Foo had ventured from the forest and into the main colony of field mice. The first little field mouse came into Foo Foo’s vision.

“Hello there, field mouse. Isn’t this a beautiful day?” Little Bunny Foo Foo asked.

“Why yes it is. I just love it when it’s so bright and sunny!”

“Same here, it’s just so peaceful. Speaking of peaceful, I found this great place in the forest; if you just follow me I can show you it.”

“I don’t know… I’m not supposed to follow strange rabbits. There’s been a rumor that one has been bashing little field mice over the head.”

“Don’t worry I’m not some freak of a rabbit.” Little Bunny Foo Foo said, lying to the field mouse.

“Okay, just let me catch up to you.”

When the field mouse was close enough, Little Bunny Foo Foo grabbed for the mouse trying to bash him over the head but a very strange thing happened. The little field mouse turned into the Good Fairy.

“Little Bunny Foo Foo, I don’t like your attitude. Picking up little field mice and bashing them over the head is bad!” the Good Fairy exclaimed.

“But it’s just so fun! Please let me keep doing it.”

“No. You must be punished for all the terror you have put on those poor field mice. So I hereby turn you, Little Bunny Foo Foo, into a field mouse. May all bunnies bash you over your head.”

From that day on to the end of his life, Little Bunny Foo Foo was made a field mouse. Occasionally, he would run into another bunny who would say, “Hello, little field mouse. How are you?”

Just like Little Bunny Foo Foo had said. Then they would bash him over the head and continue merrily on their way.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was just an English project from a little while ago trying to get my class and I to get used to dialogues. It's probably not great but I enjoyed writing it :P Comments would be great and they make me feel special. Thanks :D