Status: Active

Baby, We're Invincible

"She frowned at her refelction, she didn't completely lie to John. She did indeed not feel that well, in fact she felt anything but well. She felt horrid. She was sick. Not physically, but mentally. She was sick of this lifestyle. She was sick of waking up and feeling like shit every morning because she got completely drunk last night. She was sick of having to miss class because she could barely manage to hoist herself out of bed. She was sick of not being able to hold down a job because John wanted her to go get high with him instead. She was sick of lying to her dearest, closest friends about why she couldn't go hang out with them. She was sick of hearing her teachers warn their students not to give into "peer pressure" or how fucked up their lives would be once a cigarette touched their lips. She was sick of not being able to be sober for more than three days. She was sick of not being able to say "no." She was sick of how easily influenced she was. She was sick of feeling like all of this was having no effect on her. She was sick of not acknowledging reality and feeling as if nothing could harm her. She was sick of feeling invincible."

I know this whole things wrong but baby, we're invincible.

ft. John O'Callaghan