Long Distance Love

Chapter Three

That night I spent most of it thinking of him.

He was so mysterious. I think thats what I liked about him.

I wonder what kind of music he was into? I wonder what his likes, and, dislike were. All I knew from yesterday conversation, he was a year younger then me, which wasn't bad at all. Also the fact that he lived in Alabama.

You see when in an internet convo, escpially on priviate messages, first question you always ask. ASL

AGE

SEX

LOCATION.

The next day I woked up around noon, instead of quickly heading to the tub to bath like I usually normally would of done. I had sat in front of my computer and I had quickly started it up. After waiting for it to start I then clicked on the internet, and, yeah, you guessed it. I logged on to Gamesville.com

Once again as I was hoping too, I found him in the lobby, chatting away with a few of the local people that went there.

I pm him once again. He was kind of annoyed and bother, that I was bothering him when it was just yesterday he blew me off.

I didn't panick. I just began a normal conversation, and, to my suprise he went along with it.

He then without me asking requested me to get in touch with him through his personal email.

I was pleased, I was happy.

Finnaly someone close to my age, accepted me. Even if it was just a long distance friend. That what he was to me then, a friend. A Very good friend.

so later that evening I had email him. To my suprise he email me back, asking me for my number.

I thought about it, and, thought about it, but then in the end I decided to hand over my 7 digits.

Next thing I knew the phone started ringing.

I let it rang 4 times before I rushed over to pick it up.

"Is Hilary there?" He asked....It was HIMM. It was.....Mike!

"Yeah, I'm here...Its me..." I said. and we began talking and yaking away, but since he was using a calling card. He couldn't stay on too long. Which sucked.....but...It was a step.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter

What u think :D