What Lies Beneath

Talking Things Through?

Evie’s POV

I stood there with grocery bags in my hands as I watched Sean walk onto our bus after he apologized to me which I didn’t see coming; of course Sean and Rob hadn’t made up yet so Rob just rolled his eyes as he walked onto Avenged Sevenfold’s bus with their groceries.

“I’m sorry Evie, I told him to apologize to you but I thought he would have put more effort into it than that” Hunter said to me as she closed the boot to the van as we held the last couple of shopping bags; I didn’t expect much from Sean as it was known we didn’t get along that well which is why I was surprised but him apologizing to me.

‘It’s fine Hunter, don’t worry about it. But I really think we need to make the boys talk this out, they’re best friends and I hate seeing them fight because of what happened between us” I said to her as a soft sigh escaped past my lips; those two have been best friends since they met so I wasn’t going to let them lose that.

“I know but I don’t want to push them into talking and have them end up fighting again, but if we don’t help them then they could go on like this for ages” Hunter said to me as she picked up the bags that were for our bus; I’ve been around this guys for years now and I’ve never seen them fight like this before.

“I know but we’ll think of something, we’ll fix this” I reassured her as we parted ways and walked over to the buses with the groceries; Hunter walked onto the crew’s bus while I followed Rob onto Avenged Sevenfold’s bus causing Brian to rush over to me and take the bags from my hands.

“So Rob told us that you and Hunter worked things out today, that’s great news princess. But we hear that the two fighters haven’t” Jimmy said to me as Brian put the bags on the little kitchen counter for me; I started putting the groceries away with Brian’s help while Rob sat around with the guys.

“I’m not talking to that ass until he apologizes to me, he did call Evie a brat. A brat guys, no one calls our princess a brat and gets away with it” Rob said to defend himself as he wasn’t going to change his mind about how wrong fighting with Sean was; Rob had already informed the guys on why he attacked Sean in the first place.

“We all understand that Rob and if I was you then I would have beaten the shit out of him, but you know fighting on tour is going to make things awkward” Brian said as he finished helping me with the groceries and I was so grateful that Brian wasn’t the one fighting Sean; even though Rob was quiet muscular and could take a guy down.

“Guys please stop, if I can make up with Hunter and apologize to her then so can you Rob. I don’t care what Sean called me or thinks about me, none of you need to get into fights with Sean just because we don’t get along” I said as I looked around at the guys to make sure what I was telling them was getting into their heads; I didn’t want any of them thinking they needed to fight Sean as well.

Later

“Evie! Hunter! Jamie! Open this fucking door right now!” Rob yelled at the three of us through the door that separated the back room from the rest of the bus; Hunter and I had managed to get both Sean and Rob in there before we locked the door so they had to talk things out.

“Sorry guys but you’re not coming out of there until you’ve talked this through, we’re not letting you two ruin the friendship you have” Hunter said back to them as we sat in the small living room at the front of the bus; Jamie was busy playing video games on the TV while Hunter read a thick novel and I painted my nails.

“What if they don’t talk about things? What are we going to do then, because I’m not staying on this bus with all this tension” Jamie said as his eyes stayed glued to the TV screen as he played a fighting game which I didn’t understand; why do you want to pretend to fight people in an abandoned old building.

“I’m sure they will talk, there isn’t anything else better to do in there. I locked all the cupboards so they can’t watch the TV or play video games” I said with a proud smile on my face because I knew if I didn’t lock the cupboards then there would be no talking at all; I was sitting on the couch beside Jamie as I painted my toe nails.

“You are pure evil Evie, I swear you just pretend to be all nice and innocent so guys will fall into your trap. And then bam! You show them your true evil side” Jamie said to me as he tore his eyes off the TV screen to look at me which caused Hunter to start laughing; our bus didn’t even need games or TV’s because we had Jamie to entertain us.

“Jamie, are you sure that you weren’t dropped as a baby? Because the things that you come up with are very strange sometimes” Hunter said with a smile on her face as she kept her eyes focused on the book she was reading; and I had to agree with her although I have gotten used to the things Jamie says now.

“No I wasn’t, not that I know of at least. Why does everyone think that?” Jamie said to us both as a cute pout formed on his lips as he paused the game he was playing; our bus had just parked outside a restaurant so everyone could grab some dinner well we’d bring food back for Rob and Sean.

“We say that because we care about you Jam, now let’s go get some dinner because I’m starving” I said as I placed my feet back into my shoes once my toe nails were completely dry; I walked off the bus with the rest of the crew minus Rob and Sean.

We made our way into the restaurant where the Avenged guys had already found a table large enough for everyone to fit at comfortably; so we all managed to find a seat so Hunter was sitting in between Zacky and Jason Berry while I was sitting between Jimmy and Matt as everyone looked through the menu.

Once we all ordered our meals we spent the next 20 minutes talking about everything as we waited for our food to come; I was talking to Jimmy and Matt about going on a shopping spree when we had our next day off and it wasn’t because Matt nor Jimmy liked to go shopping with me, but they were always worried that I’d get attacked by their fans seeing as I’m well known amongst the fans.

“Another shopping spree? Princess we’ve just started the tour, why don’t you wait a little longer and then go? Besides it’s not like you actually need new clothes” Matt said to me with a smile on his face which showed off his adorable dimples; I knew I didn’t need to go shopping but I wanted to take Hunter out with me and have a girl’s day.

“I agree with Matt princess, if you go shopping this soon then you’re going to fill the bus up with all your clothes and shoes” Jimmy said to me as he placed his arm along the back of my chair and I knew they were right but shopping relaxed me; I noticed that Hunter glanced over at me before she turned back to Zacky and Jason.

“Well how about I still go out to a mall but I don’t buy anything? I can just have a look around and spend the day away from the bus” I asked them both sweetly with a smile on my face which just caused Jamie to yell out that I was evil; which caused everyone else to have a chuckle because they knew what I was like.

“Careful guys she’s going to wrap you around her little finger even more, next thing we know we’ll be carrying her bags everywhere” Brian said with a chuckle as he sat at the table opposite me so I just rolled my eyes at him; I know if people saw how the guys treated me then they could think I was a princess and a spoiled brat but I didn’t care about that because these guys were my best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!