What Lies Beneath

Holy shit you guys!

A month had passed since locking Sean and Rob in the back of the bus. And a few things had changed. Rob and Sean could just not see eye to eye. They agreed to be civil towards each other, but they weren’t the same. During shows, Sean would stand with me, and Jamie went over to stay with Rob. They did their very best to not talk to each other.

It was weird at first, but everyone got used to it after a while. I felt horrible about the whole thing, if I had just kept my mouth shut none of this would have happened. I started to kinda keep to myself and wander off when I got the chance. I still chilled with Sean and Jamie, and Evie and I talked whenever, she had even taken me out shopping.

Zacky seemed to sense something was wrong with me after a while. He followed me on one of my little walks one day. And we just ended up talking, I really liked him. He was a good guy. And we were slowly becoming good friends. He had a stunning smile, it was contagious, I always smiled when he was around.

Today was another day off, Avenged were booked for interviews all day. Everyone was catching up on sleep, or just lazing around.

Jamie and I were the only ones who were up and about. In an hour we had managed to piss off everyone on the bus with how much energy we had. It wasn’t that we were really doing anything either. We had just been talking and playing Lego Batman, in the back of the bus.

We were tired of how grumpy everyone seemed to be, so we just got dressed and left. We decided to explore the town. When we had driven through to the venue where the guys were going to play tomorrow, we got to see what was around. It looked like a nice place, little shops everywhere. I wanted to walk around and see everything anyway, so this was good for me.

As we walked around Zacky would send me random texts. He was apparently going nuts with boredom. I just bragged about how much fun Jamie and I were having. I wasn’t entirely sure what to make of Zacky today. He kept sending me really sweet texts, calling me beautiful and other things like that. And he kept saying how he wished he was in Jamies shoes at the moment. I was just taking it as him being nice.

Jamie and I stopped in a little coffee shop for lunch. It was a nice little place, light sea green walls, with a mixture of different art on the walls. I got a sandwich and tea, and Jamie had the same but with a coffee. We took a seat at a table for two, at the front of the shop, in front of the big picture windows.

“This is a nice spot,” Jamie said as he took a sip of his coffee, “and the coffee is awesome!”

I nodded my head in agreement, “and this is one of the best sandwiches I have ever had.”

He laughed, “we made a good choice then, eh?”

“I guess we did,” I smiled, as my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

I sighed as I pulled it out; Jamie just chuckled at me, “who have you been texting all day?”

“Zacky… I’m not really sure what to make of what he’s been saying…”

“Really?” he sounded genuinely interested, no so much silly anymore, “mind if I take a look?”

I passed him the phone, and continued to eat my sandwich. Jamie ate his sandwich with one hand, and held my BlackBerry with the other. He would occasionally chuckle and just give me a look. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not.

He passed me back the phone, “sounds like he wants to fuck ya,”

My eyes went wide, I was a little taken back, “are you serious?”

He nodded and shrugged, “I talk to girls I was tryin to get with like that. He might also just be into you. I don’t really know him that well, I can’t say.”

“Well, that’s good to know I guess,” I took a sip of my tea.

“He’s a nice guy though… nicer then Sean,” he sent me a look.

“What’s wrong with Sean?” my heart fluttered a bit, and a sinking feeling took over my stomach.

He shrugged, “well… I’ve seen them both with girlfriends. And Zacky seems to treat them like gold, and Sean just treats them like one of the guys.”

“Oh,” I didn’t really know what to think. Sean hadn’t really treated me like one of the guys, but I also wasn’t his girlfriend. And I didn’t really know if I liked Zacky like that. It was a lot to take in.

We finished our drinks and started to make our way back to the bus. Stopping at more stores on the way. Neither of us had bought anything, but just looking was fun enough. It almost felt like the walk back was shorter than the walk there.

Jamie got called away by the Berry brothers when we got back. So I just made my way back onto the crew bus. There wasn’t anyone at the front of the bus, but I could hear someone playing around with a guitar at the back.

I dropped my purse off on my bunk, and walked to the back. Sean was lounging on the couch, an acoustic guitar in his lap. He looked like he was recently showered, his hair was half wet and he was clean shaven. I could smell the aftershave. It just send off something inside me, and at that moment I wanted nothing more then to have him.

“Hay there gorgeous,” he smiled up at me, “where were you?”

I smiled back as I took a seat on the floor in front of him, “just went exploring with Jamie.”

“Very nice,” he reached over me and put the guitar back in the case, “sorry for being grumpy. I am never listening to the Berry’s again and staying up all night taking shots. You and Jamie are oddly enough the most sensible ones on this bus.”

I laughed, as he ran his fingers through my hair, “thanks, I think?”

“Come up here with me,” he scooted over a bit and patted the couch next to him.

I heart practically leapt out of my chest. Sure I had sat close to him before, but there had usually been people around. In fact, this was the first time we had really been completely alone. The amount of excitement I was feeling was indescribable.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I climbed up beside him. He smelled amazing, like Old Spice with a little musk. I hardly knew what to do with myself at the moment. I wanted him so badly, my whole body yearned for him.

With his free hand, he softly traced my jaw line. Tilting my head up to look at him. His blue eyes sparkled, I found myself just getting lost in him. He was driving me crazy, and didn’t even know it. It felt like we just stayed like that for hours.

Suddenly, he leaned in. My heart raced harder, it felt like it was going to beat its way out of my chest. And then his soft lips connected with mine. My eyes closed, I took a deep breath just taking all of him in. I couldn’t believe this was finally happening.

Almost as soon as it started, he pulled away, “I’m sorry-“

I couldn’t even help myself at that moment. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his again. I needed him with everything I had. I tingled from head to toe. When he kissed me back, it was just pure ecstasy.

His hands roamed over my body. Setting fire where ever they touched. The kiss was quickly becoming heated. He flipped me on my back, and crawled over top of me, never breaking the kiss. I could feel how much he wanted me, and I was giving it right back to him tenfold. I ran my fingers through his hair, and ran my hands down his back.

He began to press kisses down my neck, pressing himself against me. I couldn’t help but let out a moan. This felt so right, I couldn’t imagine wanting him more than I did at this moment.

“Holy shit you guys,” Jamies voice sounded from the bunk area, “you could have at least closed the door!”

Sean quickly pulled away from me and got up, “I’m sorry.”

With that he walked out of the little room. I wanted to walk after him, and tell him he obviously didn’t do anything wrong. But I got the feeling that he just needed a little time to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hunters outfit