Status: End. Completed.

That Crazy Cheapskate is Mine!

prologue

In an enormous untainted land just in the outskirts of the metropolis, there was a small town where a group of well-designed and high-class cottages were built. In one of these lovely cottages, lived a couple, loved by everyone of their generosity, at least he was generous. He was brought up by a very wealthy family, known for generations of his enormous company business. Her? She was born a normal girl, raised by a pauper, but had battled to be the best that she was now a successful entrepreneur.

The spring winds carried the calm emotions surrounding the loving town. He couldn't get enough of that peaceful spring that he spent most of his morning in the garden. Moments gone, and he finally got on his two feet, picked up the quarter filled cup and headed into the cottage. Piles of dirty dishes waited to be clean rested in the sink. He pulled up his sleeves, picked up the sponge and started scrubbing the cup. A few circling on the cup, he stopped. He placed the cup back to the sink and sighed heavily.

"I can't do this! I have money! I can pay people to do this!" he said throwing the sponge. He washed his half soaped hand and rushed to the living room. He hastily flipped through the phone book, and stopped at a label “M”. He reached for the phone and punched the numbers in. Suddenly he stopped, and that beautiful woman entered his mind. He shifted his vision to a piece of paper hanging on the wall. Only one particular paper was hanged on the lonely wall, the paper that was contaminated by her handwriting, the cursed paper that started everything. Busy with his chaotic mind, a voice appeared on the other side of the phone calling, "Hello? Hello?"

It took him quite a while before he realized someone had actually answered the phone. He shook his head hastily, realizing his floating mind, and answered, “Hello... Maid service?”

"MAID SERVICE?!!!" she emphasized. That was the last words he heard before he hastily placed the phone down. He looked through the phone directories. Abruptly he widened his eyes, just realizing that all of the contacts were having the same number, which only concluded to one thing - hers!

On the other side of the phone, she severely flipped off her cellphone, glaring sharply and compressing between her fingers torturing the poor innocent device. She put on her coat, picked up her car keys and speedily headed to the parking lot where her black Tata Nano awaited. Inflamed, she drove off out from her organization.
♠ ♠ ♠
First comedy romance I've made. Please leave constructive criticism for what you really think of the story. Might be able to help me improve my writing.

Also.. Let me share a little secret.. the man's head, the woman and the man's body are all different pictures combined together to show how the characters are.. it turned out good.. lol...

Thank you for reading.