Status: I'll try and update as soon as possible

The Institution

Black is for Cannibalism

Jasper Armoure sat in a corner of his cell. He used his fingernail and picked at the dried blood on the wall. Sure it wasn't his, he had just recently been put in this cell, but he was bored.

He was in cell 308. The most notorious cell in the whole institution. It was nothing much: a bed, a toilet, and a small blanket for the bed. Dried blood was splattered across the walls and floor. There were little flakes on the ceiling as well.

Jasper leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He had heard about Robyn Knight being put back into the Institution. His mind began to wonder back to a time when he didn't want to eat human flesh, before Robyn was crazy.

They were eight when they became best friends. She used to say they were "Knights in Armor!" But that was before. Before everything. Before she tried to kill her family and before he ate that one guy. Jasper didn't know his name, but it was his first taste of human flesh. Then he had that old man and then he was hooked on it. People called him criminally insane. He wasn't insane, he just liked human flesh.

Jasper sighed, got up, and went over to his bed. The bed itself without sheets, had blood stains on it. Whoever was in the room before Jasper sure liked to bleed a lot. He laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. The dried flakes of blood resembled a picture. In Jasper's mind the picture was what Robyn looked like six years after she had first been admitted. Her skin a nice flushed color. Her eyes juicy and wet. Her organs, mmm, so sweet.

He licked his lips and resisted the urge to bite his finger. The food woman that brought his food to him every night, stuck the metal hand in with a tray of food. He got up slowly and retrieved it. He had one of those disgusting frozen dinners. It was disgusting but better than nothing. Although he could have done with a rare steak.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter is so short. It was kind of made to be short.