Tattooed Hearts.

1/1

I see her from across the room and I instantly go numb. Not in a bad way. In an I’ll-never-get-to-be-with-you way. I love you

She’s here with Nikki. I heard they broke up. Why is he here with her?

“Slow down buddy.” Brandon says as I down another beer.

“I can’t help it.” I mumble.

“Go talk to her damn it. You’ve wanted her since Ville introduced you guys. And now you can’t help but be around her all the time. You take random trips to go to L.A or fly her out just for a stupid tattoo. You love her.”

I punched him in the stomach. The place was booming with music. I had a DJ today. He was playing Sick Puppies- Survive right now. I pull out a cigarette and light it up as I continue to stare. She looks over and says something to Nikki before walking away… And walks this way?

She smiles as she makes her way through the rough crowd. She got stopped a couple of times but finally made it over to me. I looked down. I couldn’t look at her.

“Bam, can we talk?”

I looked up at her. “sure Kat.” I said and patted the seat next to me. She sits down and looks at me. “What’s on your mind gorgeous?” I ask.

“Why haven’t you said hi yet?”

“Well you were busy. I didn’t want to interrupt.”

“That’s a bullshit lie and you know it. Now why?”

“Cause I needed to get encouraged to come say hi.”

“What do you mean?”

I don’t know what has come over me but I can’t help and tell you what’s going on. “Why did you bring Nikki?” I ask slightly angry. “I thought you guys broke up? What’s next? I thought you were so mad at him that you wanted nothing to do with him? Huh? What happened to that?”

“Bam. Calm down. He’s just here at the same time as me. I didn’t bring him.” She says with a slight chuckle. “Why does it bother you so much anyways?” She said looking up at me.

“Wanna dance?” I ask changing the subject.

“Sure.” She said smiling. We stand up and I grab her hand. I pull her out to the dance floor as a rap sang comes on. I look at her unsure but she grabs my hands and turns herself around. She presses up against me. She places my hands on her hips and put her arm around my neck backwards. She starts grinding on me and I can’t help but grind back. My eyes close and I enjoy every minute of it.

I feel myself starting to get hard and try to think of something else. Anything else. But she moving her hips in circles and oh how I wish it was just she and I. But it’s not. Then she says the words “Let’s get out of here.” Her voice is low and almost whispered. I nod and she leads me out and to the lambo. “Are you okay to drive?”

I hand over the keys. I trust her. She drove us home; we’ll to my home. I wish it were our home.

When we get there, she gets out and smiles cheeky at me. I smile back and follow her in. As soon as she tossed the keys in the bowl she turns at me. “Bam…” She said walking up at me.

“Kat…” I said in the same tone.

“Do you… find me sexy?” She said taking off her jacket slowly. I watch and see her white shirt is thin and her bra is black. I lick my lips and nod as my mouth became dry. She walks slowly to me. “Do you find me irresistible?” I nod again before your face is by my ear. “Then act on it.”

She leans back and I take the chance to kiss her. She kissed back and started walking back to the bedroom right off the hall. It was my room. We walk backwards to the bed.

Next thing I know were naked and I’m hovering over her. “Do it baby.” She says. And I thrust into her. She moans loudly. It only makes me want to sleep with her more. She stares up at me, eyes half closed and her face is in pure pleasure. I thrust in and out of her. She moans and groans with every thrust. I lean down and kiss her. She leans up and kisses back. She kisses down my jaw and to my neck. She starts biting and sucking.

“Gaaaaah Bam.” She says pulling away from my neck and screaming my name.

“Oh fuck…” I mumble. “Kat. Fuck, fuck, fuck.” I moan out. After I moan she tightens around my member and I groan. I’m so close, so I thrust into her harder. She screams in pure pleasure and orgasms. I feel it and close my eyes mumbling her name. “God I love you!” I scream as I orgasm. A wave of pleasure washes over me and I ride out my orgasm. I fall on top of her covered in sweat. She runs her hand through my curly hair.

“Do you mean it?”

“What?” I ask looking at her.

“Do you mean it? Do you love me?” She says staring down at me. I nod and nuzzle my head into her breast. I yawn and she whispers. “Sleep now, love. I’ll be here when you get up.” I nod and lean up lazily and kiss her. She kisses back and mumbles against my lips. “I love you too Bam.”