Status: Completed :)

Life's a Riot

Life's A Riot. Characters.

Life’s A Riot Character Profiles.

Name: Jacqueline Caitlyn Seward / J.C Riot.
Nicknames: JC, Riot, Little J, C, Jack and Cait.
Age: 22.
Relationship Status: Currently Single.
Height: 5’5
Eye Colour: Greenish brown, but more green than brown.
Hair Colour: Naturally blonde, like in the pictures, but both her and her brother like to dye their hair a lot, so the colour is constantly changing.
Piercings: One stud in each lobe, a stud and a ring in her right cartilage, one stud in left cartilage, stud in top left lip and a small nose stud on the right hand side.
Tattoos: A paw print heart on her left wrist. A deathbat behind her right ear. . Self-designed rose on her left ankle “To Fall In Love, We Fall In Debt” tattooed in a heart shape on her right shoulder. And a heart with folded wings on her lower back
Information/Description: Is Johnny Christ’s twin sister, born exactly 180 seconds after him. They look similar, but are not identical and are both really close to each other. She lives in Huntingdon Beach, Orange County, California, in a large house left to her by her Grandmother with her three dogs; Vodka (a bullmastiff cross), Gin (a Rottweiler) and Daniel/Danny (a Great Dane). She’s known the guys in Avenged Sevenfold since Johnny joined the band, but knew Jimmy and Zacky before that as Johnny was already friends with them. In high school she was the “popular” kid because she is a professional dancer at The Lindenshield Dance Academy, a notoriously good academy and difficult for people to get into. However, she was really a bit of a punkish rebel at heart. Because she spent so much time hanging around with the band, she was given the nickname J.C Riot. Her and Syn fight and argue. A lot. They always have, as long as they’ve known each other. She plays guitar/bass, drums and piano, plus has a really good singing voice. She is also a black belt in Aikido and Jujitsu. After high school, she was one of the kids who never really knew what they wanted to do with their lives, so she combined the things she loved in a variety of part time jobs and she manages to pull it off. She works one day a week at the local SPCA shelter in the kennels (it was where she got the dogs from), she teaches three classes a week and Lindenshield, she performs at a local Dinner Bar; Sacrifice, with her band Scars regularly and she’s also an aspiring author. Her parents desperately wanted her to be a really girly girl, a cheerleader, homecoming queen, etc., and although she did become homecoming queen, she’s not very feminine and hates her name, preferring to go by JC or Jack. Like Johnny she’s not very tall and constantly gets stick from the taller members of Avenged Sevenfold. She’s also been best friends with Val DiBenitto for years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own a7x.