Status: Just starting...

When I Kissed the Teacher

I Got A Feeling To Stay

To say that I had only known Jack for a couple of hours, it was long enough to know that he was okay to trust and a very kind person. We we’re walking back into school after walking to the shops to get something to eat.

“So here’s where you’re tutor is, mine is just down the hallway, so I’m not far off if you ever need any help” Jack said with a mouthful of chicken nuggets he had bought from the chip shop up the road. I had decided to go for something a bit healthier and had a cheese sandwich.

I smiled and laughed at Jack with his full mouth of food, he just winked the held the door open for me as we started to walk up some steps, leading up to the second floor. I was grateful that he was assigned to help me out, and show me around school, so glad that it was no one else but him. At least I could say I had one friend.

We walked along a small corridor and though another set of double doors, when we came face to face with a red wooden door. I took a sip of the cold can of coke I had bought as I tried to look through the wooden block, but couldn’t see anything apart from the red paint. I heard Jack chuckle from behind me, which made me blush the brightest shade of pink in the world.

“Ah, see this is the Library, where all great things happen” Jack grinned as he placed a hand on the door and started to push it open.
“Like books?” I smiled at him, causing him to laugh a little, probably amused by my comment.
“No Lilly, can I call you Lilly?” Jack stopped and spun round lightly to see my reaction, I just smiled and nodded my head. And with that he began to speak again.

“Good, anyway as I was saying. It’s a place for video games” Jack pushed the red door open and a wave of music was pushed into my face, as well as computer game noises and the usual shouting from teenagers.
I was shocked, what did the librarian think of this? Did they even know about it?

“What happened?” I heard my lips say, I didn’t have time to think before the words escaped my lips and drifted in the air until the reached Jack’s ears. He lazily placed a long arm around my shoulders as we walked into the crowded room. People we’re shouting all over the place, empty food wrappers were near the bin, as people tried to play a throwing game to see who could get their food in.

A girl was sat on top of the teachers desk as a boy behind her was playing heavy music through the speakers.
“Lilly my dear, this is where we all come at dinner, to escape all the people like the ones who bullied you outside. The teacher goes home at dinner and no one else uses the room between lunchtime. At the end of dinner, we all clean up! No one ever knows, simple”

A grin soon was placed upon my face as I looked around the room, it was like something out a book, that could only happen in your imaginations but this time it was real.
Jack lifted an arm high into the air and waved to get everyone’s attention, people stopped what they we’re doing but the music still sang out in the background.

“Guys, I would like you to meet our newest member, Lillian Waters, or Lilly!” He shouted through the room, the crowd cheered, hands waving in the air as people whistled. I felt touched, for once I had finally been accepted into a friend group, in a way.

After dinner, I had gotten to know some lovely people one of them a girl called Amy who was in my Geography class also, with Jack and myself. A guy called Tom, who was really, really loud when he spoke, but he was a funny guy. Amy's Outfit

Jack, Amy and I were now walking to our next class, Geography. Something I had been looking forward to all day, a lesson that I could escape in and just be me. Jack and Amy started to push each other as they both tried to walk through the door at the same time, but it epically failed as they both ended up on the cold wooden floor of the classroom. I giggled as I walked in behind them, the teacher soon catching my eye.

“Sir!” Jack shouted breathlessly as Amy placed her hands in front of his face, trying to shield his face from the tall male teacher.
“Yes Mr. Williams?” The teacher chuckled at Amy’s antics but he didn’t bother to stop her, in all honesty it looked like he found it highly amusing.

“W-we have a new student…Amy piss off!” Jack shouted as he grabbed her in a headlock and ruffled her platinum blond hair. She screeched and giggled as she tried to break free from Jack’s grip.

The teacher laughed, his messy black hair slightly moving when he chuckled. That deep sigh, god it was enough to make my heart flutter.
What are you thinking? He’s a teacher, stop it! I mentally scolded myself before I could think of anything else, I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me, and I didn’t just mean the whole of the class.

“You must be Lillian, I’m Mr Green. Welcome to Geography”
Mr Greens dark chocolate eyes sparkled as he look over at me, I blushed slightly and turned away.

“Thank you, you can call me Lilly” I said shyly before looking at Jack, who gave me the thumbs up, whilst Amy winked at me and nudged Jack’s side.

“Right then, Lilly would you like to take a seat next to Amy and we can get you a book sorted, then we can start the lesson” Sir said as he stretched out his hand and gestured me towards a table.

I moved my bag up my arm a bit more, and walked over to the table, pulling out a dark green chair and plopping myself down on to it, leaning against the wall a little.

Amy giggled as she sat down next to me, spinning her head to look my way and placing a hand out in front of herself.
“Hi, sorry I didn’t really introduce myself properly. I’m Amy Cooper, nice to meet you!” She giggled bubbly as I shook her hand. Her red nails sparkling in the classroom light.

“I’m Lilly Waters, nice to meet you too” I smiled as I placed my hands on the table and looked forwards.
“He’s quite charming isn’t he?” Amy whispered leaning into me, I chuckled and looked at Mr Green.

Oh he was something alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter. Took me a while to get it posted since I just didn't feel good at all, and to say that I was having a shit day. I'm quite glad that I've finally posted a new chapter. Though I have to say that I don't think it's one of my best. But I hope you liked it none the less :) Would love to hear what you guys think, maybe leave a comment? :)

Much love,
Emma xx