Status: one shot

You Took My Reason To Live

one out of two

"Come here you fucking Bitch" I heard him growl from behind me. I ran through the hall and into the closet. I backed up into the corner and hid

Blaire" he said holding out the 'e'. I could hear him in the hall in front of the door. I sucked in a breath and I froze. His laugh sent shivers down my spine.

"Found ya" he whispered and spun around and kicked the door down. I screamed and cowered away. He growled and grabbed my upper arm and dragged me out. I fell on my knees and he dragged me to the room and I cried out in pain. He threw me into the room onto the floor. I layed on my back staring up into his almost black eyes. The chocolate brown eyes were gone, along with he soul he had. I didn't move, I was to scared. I knew that look. I was in for deep shit. If looks could kill...

He walked towards me lethally. It was like how a tiger stalked down its prey. He would wait for all to be quiet. The he would slowly creep up, and finally pounce when the prey least expected it. But I always expected it. I knew it was coming.
The pain, the wrath, and the anger was the worst. Brian was the best. We were in love. But Syn was another story. He could never keep him under control. The smallest thing can get to him. He was normally protective over me but I don't know what happened to him. He just snapped one day and Brian never came back. He was trapped in a little cage deep inside him.

"On the bed" he growled and I jumped up, "Slowly..."I stopped. I slowly climbed onto the bed. He groaned. But on the bright side, I knew how I could get him on my side and not be mad.

I sat on my knees facing him. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it next to him. He watched me curiously. I slowly took my pants off and rolled onto my back. I took them off and threw them behind me. I unclasped my bra, and slid my panties off. I spread my legs and rubbed my clit. He groaned. I stared into his eyes and I realized they got brighter. He took me by the ankle and pulled me closer to his side on the bed. His shirt was already off and he pulled down his sweats and kicked them off. He pushed into me with out warning, and no preparation. That seemed to fuel him. He went faster and harder and I realized how bad of an idea this was.

"Fuck, Blaire" He yelled out. I cried when he pounded harder. He pulled out and I thought he was done. Boy was I wrong. He turned me around and slid into my ass. I could hear the skin tear. I cried out in pain.

"No please, don't" I cried out. The pain seeped through out my body, it was never ending. I was numbing me to the core. He pulled out after a few minutes and I collapsed. He growled.

"What now" he asked referring to the crying.

"You took Brian, you took my reason to live"

"Brian's too weak baby, the innocent can never last" he smirked and walked away from me.