Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 10

I woke up, and it was late in the afternoon. I kept my eyes closed for a moment, lying there in blissful ignorance, until I realized that the bed I was lying on...was my own? I could have sworn that what happened was not a dream. I thought about the previous night's events.

'I know that kiss definitely wasn't a dream....’ I thought. If I had come home, I never remembered changing, so I looked down, and was still in my clothes from the night before. I walked into the kitchen, starving like I hadn’t eaten in days.

No one seemed to be home, but that was something I was used to. CNN was on the TV that no one had bothered to shut off. I stuffed a bagel into my mouth, chewing on it slowly, thinking about when did real life stop and the dream began, if it was all a dream? I suddenly looked at the date on the TV and thought for a moment my brain still lagging from sleep.
The bagel then dropped out of my mouth, falling lightly onto my lap.

SUNDAY?!? How long did I sleep for??!?

After finishing my...Breakfast, or lunch now, I went into the bathroom, and took a shower. I brushed out my hair after, and tied it up so it didn’t frizz. Walking into my room, I leaned over to get some clothes from my bottom draw, and froze. I then slowly turned, as if any sudden movements would cause some kind of harm to this situation. Gerard's jacket was lying on my computer chair, the one had given me the night before, or I guess by now the night before yesterday. I quickly changed, thinking of how this was a clue to finding out when I fell asleep...I now at least knew it was after he had sang, after he had given me his jacket. I should have probably guessed before that I couldn’t have made a song like his in my head.

As soon as I was done dressing, I inspected the jacket. Inside one of the pockets, I found a note neatly folded, with beautiful antique handwriting on it:

"Ali,
you fell asleep last night, so I brought you home. Don't worry; I explained things to your parents, so just go along with the idea of you fainting from the cold.
Hopefully yours,
--Gerard Muerte"

I mentally sighed, looking at the "hopefully yours."

I then noticed there was a note at the bottom.

"P.S. Your probably wondering when you fell asleep-
I had kissed you, and then you passed out..."

I cringed at the thought, seeing in my head Gerard laughing at this as he wrote it, probably knowing how embarrassed I would be...

I tossed the letter onto the floor, but then thought better of it, picking it up and stashing it away so my parents wouldn’t see it. I, angry with myself, kicked the computer and turned it on. 'Well, that was the weirdest night of my life.' I thought.

I went online, and Casey wasn't on, which was unusual for this time of day on a Sunday afternoon. Brittany was though. She immediately IMed me.

Britt: ALI!?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED!?!? I CALLED YOU LIKE 50 TIMES AND YOU EITHER WEREN’T THERE OR IN LIKE A FUCKING COMA!!

Ali: I know Britt, I just woke up and I guess I fell asleep late Friday or early Saturday, I don’t know the time.

I told her what happened, her for the most part silently taking this in, asking small questions. I began to ask her about what she remembered about the concert, and she had an answer similar to Katy's, causing me to frown. There were so many hidden answers, so many things I didn’t know. Was it crazy to be so suspicious? It seemed less and less likely, but... What exactly was there to be suspicious of?

I ended up eating some more, and eventually fell to sleep, still exhausted though it seemed like I had slept forever. I knew I had only fallen asleep for a few minutes, but I woke up freezing, since my room for whatever reason doesn’t get heat like the rest of the house. I searched for some kind of blanket or jacket in my room, though the only thing I could find was Gerard’s jacket, which I put on, quickly feeling much warmer. I laid back into bed, my mind nearly dizzy with questions, and questions of questions. I wondered if it even mattered--they were all from some band, likely to leave sooner or later. I reminded myself to not always get so hung up--and with that, I fell into sleep once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh
I'm sorry this one is short, but i felt that I should put the next part in seperately
Hehehe I offer Brittany's Frankie to you as a sorry.
(Just kidding, Brittany would chop my head off)