Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 11

A few hours later I woke up, the room pitch black. I didn't remember having a bad dream or anything, so I wasn’t sure why I woke up.

I looked at the time, and it was almost one in the morning. I had fallen asleep before my family got home, so I figured that they had entered the house before now.

"Did you know you’re really cute when you sleep?" A voice said, standing above my bed, giving me a complete heart attack. I almost screamed when the person covered my mouth. I didn't know how this was supposed to stop anyone from screaming, but I waited a moment before biting their freaking hand off.

"Relax, it’s just me," the voice I now recognized as Gerard whispered. I rubbed my eyes.

"G-Gerard?" I asked quietly, sitting up sleepily. I yawned and stretched my arms for a moment, my back arching as I turned my head and laid my cheek against the wall.

"Oh, please do that again," Gerard said, looking at my arched figure. I hit him as I hard as I could while still being quiet. "Owww..." he mumbled softly. I stared at him for a moment. No, this didn't feel like a dream, but he was acting much differently than he did before.

"What are you doing here Gerard? How did you get in and not wake my parents?" I asked.

"Who said I didn't wake them?" Gerard whispered, smiling devilishly.

"Gerard," I sighed, grabbing my head. It was too late, er, early for this.

"Nice jacket," he said, lightly touching his own jacket that I was wearing.

"Yeah, I was cold," I said, my face turning light pink. It seemed as if he could somehow see in the darkness, his smile turning slightly smug.

"Sure you were," he said, teasing me. "I know how you dream of me at night..."

"Gerard!" I hissed, hitting him again, which to my displeasure didn’t faze him at all. He was suddenly pinning my hands down, making me unable to move.

"You're pretty when you're mad...” he purred childishly. I rolled my eyes, and tried to break free from his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

"Gerard, can't we talk tomorrow? It’s really late...” I said, still trying to move as he held me with ease.

"Who said anything about talking?" he purred again, straddling me now as he held me down and kissed me roughly. I could barely breathe, and after a minute of two he stopped for a moment, touching his forehead to mine, and I turned my head away, trying to breathe and get some personal space. This didn't feel the same at all--what the hell had gotten into him?

He then moved his hold of my hands so now one hand was holding both of mine, the other one turned my face to him so he could kiss me again.

Not liking where this was headed, I did the only thing I could think of:

I kneed him right where the sun don’t shine.

And I mean hard.

With him handicapped, I quickly took the opportunity and pushed him off of me. He fell off the bed, onto the floor. Because my bed sits on the floor, he only made a small "oof!" as he hit my carpet.

"You bitch..." he moaned, clutching himself and wrapping up into a defensive ball. Suddenly I heard the door open down the hall, and I panicked.

"Gerard!" I hissed, hearing footsteps thump sleepily down the hallway, getting closer to my door. Gerard was still in the fetal position, so I had to physically push him in the space behind my drawers, where he would be fairly well hidden from view, unless someone walked over to my bed.

He leaned up against the woodwork, glaring at me but not saying a word.

I quickly jumped into bed, lying in a somewhat awkward position.

On cue, the door slowly opened, letting a pool of light stream into my room and on my bed.

"What is it?" I hissed, seeing my brother standing in the doorway. I shielded my eyes, acting like I had just woken up.

"I thought I heard voices..." my brother said, rubbing his eyes groggily. I stared at him like he was crazy, then shut my eyes, rubbing them slightly with the palm of my hand, copying him in his sleepy state.

"Yeah, okay, I’m going back to sleep now. Make sure you shut the door all the way on your way out," I said, dismissing it like it was nothing. I put my head under the pillow over for effect, and he walked out and shut the door. Gerard was about to say something, when I put my finger over my mouth, shushing him silently. He looked at me confused, but shut his mouth.

A minute or so later we heard footsteps walking away from the door, and he nodded his head slightly as if he understood.

"Gerard," I sighed softly. "I think you should go now-" I said, and he cut me off, raising his hand to stop me, standing up.

"Whatever," he breathed, walking out the door and quietly closing it.

I sighed, laying my head on my pillow.

"Stupid fucking horny boys..." I mumbled to myself, turning my face into the pillow. I had no idea what was reality anymore, and I was wondering if I was sane at all. With how oddly and put of character--or at least I assumed his character to be--it seemed out of place. Was he on something?

I soon fell asleep, blessing that one distraction from reality.

I awoke, feeling cold and alone. I shivered, Gerard's jacket bringing no warmth. I took it off, and, realizing it was Monday, got ready for school. I went through my monotonous routine: dress, eat, hair, makeup if any, shoes, get screamed at, and leave. Not speaking a word to each other, my brother and I climbed into his car, just like every other morning. Last night's events were probably forgotten by my brother altogether.

By the time we were on the highway the sun had barely started to rise, though you couldn't tell. Thick clouds hovered over the town, threatening to cry but never letting their tears show, not yet at least. Because of this, it seemed almost as dark as it was at night.

A slight fog lined the forest floor, not unusual for this time of year, making it seem as if there was solid cloud from the sky to the ground, though you could still see through it fairly well. It just made the forest lining the road look more like a painting than real life, crystallized in frost and fog. I stared at it like I did every day, blasting my ipod as my brother drove listening to the radio. We stopped at a stoplight, with only one or two cars passing in the opposite direction.

'Wait..' I thought, looking closer into the window. 'What's that..?' There was someone... in the forest? I swore I saw something moving, and then as if realizing I was watching it, it stopped moving altogether.

We were suddenly off, but I was sure there was someone in that forest.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sigh* Sexy Gerard
Quick last minute update for my loverly readers who I adore ^-^
As always my loves,
Comments Please
(Subscriptions are frikking bomb too)