Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 16

"Oh fuck is right," Gerard said.

He was suddenly holding my throat, slamming me against the door. He really looked like a monster now, more than any of the times I had seen him combined. I could only see his face now as he choked me, deep circles under his eyes, so different from when I had just seen him before. I tried ripping at his hands, and kicking at the door behind me, my feet trying to get a hold on something to stand on as he was holding me up in the air. I then tried scratching at his face. I was more pissed than scared at this point; I wanted to tear his freaking eyes out. If I died, I wanted this guy in pain.

I tried to kick him in the nuts, hoping it would have a better effect than my hands were having.

"Oh no you don’t!" he said, quickly catching my knee, changing our position in an instant to where he was holding my legs around his waist, and though I was slightly disoriented by the change, I quickly started to try to push him away with my freed hands. I tried punching him in the face, anything, but it ended up hurting me more than it did him.

"Let me go!" I screamed, hoping anyone would hear me. He dropped me, my back sliding down the door and hitting the ground painfully. I think some part of the door cut my back; I felt a lukewarm wetness begin to stain my shirt.

He was on top of me, holding my hands to the house, kneeling painfully on top of my legs. He kissed me roughly, and I tried to bite his mouth, doing anything to hurt this son of a bitch. I bit his lip, making it bleed. He merely smiled, licking up the blood, looking at me savagely. I noticed his teeth, suddenly molted, the tell-tale sign. My mouth fell open; this was crazy. This couldn't be--but dream, reality, or something else, at this point, there was no doubt in my mind what he was.

"A vampire..." I said aloud, and he smiled, nodding. The cut on my back must have made him unable to my resist, not carrying out my beating any longer. There was no point in my mind trying to deny this any longer, there was no other being that could have the strength or mind control that Gerard had. My mind merely accepted this as fact, too close to my death to try to make logic out of anything.

"Spot on," he said cooing at me as if I was a baby instead of his victim. He leaned close to my ear. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this..."

"Three days?" I said, spitting at his face. To my horror he only laughed, ignoring it and kissing my neck perversely. There was no one out here to help me, no sign of Gerard's brother.

"No, no, no my dear," he said, breathing in my scent, causing me to tremble slightly. His eyes were burning; they were dark, dark red. Almost the same as the Gerard I usually saw, but not quite, sharpened terribly. "I saw you many years ago, as a girl, and I was going to kill you, but I could never get into your mind, not all of the time anyways. I left you there, stunned at the absurdity. I followed you home, but my brother stopped me-" he said, and I heard something inside.

Gerard looked up sharply inside, then was suddenly being ripped off of me. I screamed out of shock, as I expected the next sudden move to be Gerard's teeth on my throat. It seemed only a moment later I was roughly picked up, but then we were on the move, the wind flying at us so fast it hit me harder than if I had stuck my head out of a speeding car. I had shut my eyes, my mind too frozen and shell-shocked to comprehend anything.

We suddenly stopped, and I was laid onto something soft. I opened my eyes slowly, my mind almost totally numb at this point, only slightly wondering if I was dead.

I looked up, and Gerard's brother was leaning over me, staring down at me.

"Are you going to try to kill me too?" I asked, though I really didn't care anymore. He shook his head.

"You're safe now," he said. I nodded slightly, closing my eyes, only wanting to sleep.

"So you came..." I said, though it came out more as a mumble. "Where were you?"

"Get some sleep, you need to be alert, and I need to wait to make sure he doesn't know where we are," he simply replied. He stayed staring at me, and I looked at him wearily. He wasn't comforting, just waiting. He shut a heavy looking door and locking it, sat in a chair in a corner, and then continued to look at me expectingly.

"You’re not goin' to sleep?" I asked, almost asleep myself.

"Not until you are," he said, and on that note I fell into a deep sleep.

I was suddenly in the forest, running away from something. I had no idea why I was running, but I kept going, jumping over fallen logs and dodging trees and bushes. I heard a strong cynical laughter in my head.

"I've been waiting for this the longest time..." someone whispered in my ear, and I was tackled to the ground, and I screamed.

"Get off me Gerard!" I yelled, knowing he had found me here.

"No...not Gerard..." the voice said above me, but I couldn't see their face, blocked out by the sun.

'Wait a second...the sun?' I thought. 'What kind of vampire attacks out in the sun?' I knew then I was dreaming, and I woke up, panting.

I was in that room that Gerard's brother had put me in, with him sleeping in the chair in the corner. There were no windows, no anything, and I could barely see. I got up slowly and tried to open the door which was totally locked. I went over to Gerard's brother looking for a key, my eyes straining in the darkness. There was one on the desk, but as soon as I reached out for it, a hand grabbed me.

I almost screamed, but saw that Gerard’s brother was still asleep, it apparently an instant reaction; I had figured that only happened in movies. I took the key and carefully pried his hand loose, walking silently as possible to the other side of the room. I opened the door and silently closed it behind me. I was starving seeing as I hadn’t eaten the day before, and went into the kitchen in the place. The house, more like a shack, was extremely small. It only had the bedroom and this kitchen/living room from what I could tell.

There was one small window that was left completely in tact- the other ones were totally boarded up. It was night outside, and I had no indication of what the exact time was, though the sky appeared to start to lighten in shade. It however was dark enough that could barely see where I had been walking; the house creating plenty of shadows, housing only darkness. I managed to feel my way through the kitchen, and felt a smooth, tall surface and a handle, figuring after a moment that this was a fridge.

I opened the fridge and there was...

'Oh, I'm going to be sick...'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh I have vampires will never hurt you stuck in my head from re-reading the old chapter
Dang..

Hehehe dude i love you readers, you make my life
Comments are the whipped cream on my fried ice cream --if youve never had fried ice cream GET IT ITS LIKE SEX
Spare a comment?

(man i noticed i used A LOT of food and sex comparisons...BAHAHHA im so immature ^-^)