Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 24

I woke up and looked up at the clock. It read 6:00.

I looked to my left, and Ali wasn't there, or anywhere else in my room, and I didn't hear her in the bathroom either. I looked around confused, and then looked back up to the clock again. I noticed the little "P" and "F" next to the numbers. I groaned, recognizing it as 6:00 Friday night. How long had I slept?!

And it was strange that Ali didn't wake me up before she left for school, but I shrugged it off as her just letting me get some sleep.

I got up, taking off my cast, flexing my arm. It was completely better now as I had guessed, though maybe a little sore. I got up and sleepily went to the bathroom, then went back to bed, seeing if I could fall asleep again. I knew I had to get up soon, as Ali would be here in an hour or two. Although I was assured she really didn't care what I looked like, I felt that I should at least attempt to look half-decent.

I stood up again, walking to the bathroom, running a hand through my hair wearily.

'Wait... My hair... My hair...'

What happened to my hair?!'

I ran into the bathroom, clutching at my hair.
I almost fainted when I went to the mirror.
My hair was starch white, and cut short.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I ran down the two flights of stairs, ready to kill.

"I'm gonna kill you you bastard!" I yelled, seeing Frankie in the kitchen, drinking. He almost choked as I tackled him to the floor. "You bitch, what did you do to my hair?!" I screamed.

Frank was laughing hysterically. I started to choke him when Mikey pulled me off of Frank.

"Bahahahahaha, Gerard, what happened to your hair?!" Mikey exclaimed, seeing my hair. He was laughing so hard that he couldn't hold me back. I went after Frank again, who had tried to run away, but his distance was crippled by his laughter.

"What's going on?!" Ray and Bob said walking in. Ray ran over to stop me from killing Frankie.

"Who's that dude trying to kill Frankie?" Bob asked Mikey, now doubling over from laughter.

"G-g.." he tried to say, but laughed too much to say my name. Ray pulled me off for a moment, but seeing who I was, stopped and started laughing like Mikey. I continued to try to kill Frank, but he was always moving and wouldn't hold still.

"Gerard!" Ray laughed, and Bob stared at me, mouth agape.

"Hahahahahahaha Freaking A' Gerard!" he said, and fell on the floor laughing. Pissed off, I stopped trying to kill Frankie, walking off instead.

"W-w-wait Gerard," Frankie said, trying to follow me but laughing too much. "I'll t-turn you back...”

"Back!?" I said, turning around yelling. "My hair is white and short! You can't bring it back!"

"I-I can make it black again..." he said, and I glared at him, but sat down in a chair.

"You're fucking dead meat," I said, folding my arms. The other guys left, still laughing. Frankie tried to hold his laughter in, but every once in a while would let a giggle escape, causing me to glare at him more and more.

"Haha, Gerard I'm sorry, would you like some blood? I'll get it for you..." he said, and didn't wait for an answer, just turned around and went over to the fridge.

I sighed, trying to relax in the chair, staring up at the ceiling.

Frankie quickly gave me a glass of blood. I drank it down, and noticed a slightly strange taste, but I was so thirsty I ignored it.

"So how long is this gonna take?" I asked, setting the glass down. Frankie shrugged.

"It didn't take long to make your hair white, so it shouldn't take too long to make you hair black again," he said, and leaned over my shoulder. "By the way, Gerard—revenge isn't over yet..."

I looked back at him, wide eyed. What did he mean?

"What are you gonna do Frankie?!" I barked, ready to kill him.

"Nuh-uh-uh Gerard, I have the hair dye..." he said, holding the hair dye away from my reach. I knew he was to fast for me to get it from him. I sighed, folding my arms.

"You gonna tell me what you're gonna do?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Not what I'm gonna do, what I already did..." he said, raising his eyebrows. I looked at him like he was crazy; what the fuck was going on? I didn't remember anything strange...

An hour later I heard the door slam, knowing it was Ali. I had prayed that maybe today would be one of those days Ali couldn't come here.

No such luck.

The only mercy Frank had given me from his second revenge was a blanket to put on my lap.
We still hadn't put the dye in, as I had spent most of the time chasing Frank around the house once I realized the second revenge.

"I won't let her know you're down here, but if she comes here of her own free will then this is just Karma, bitch," Frankie said, and I hated him forever.

"Just shut up and get the dye ready," I grunted, sinking lower into my chair. I heard Ali go upstairs, and prayed she would just stay there.

"Gerard?" I heard Ali call from upstairs, and then it was silent. I heard her going back downstairs, and I still prayed.

I heard her walk through one of the living rooms, and I prayed even more.

I heard her footsteps echoing down the hallway that led to the kitchen, and was almost ready to sell my soul as Frank started to snicker.

"Gerard?" she asked again, and once she saw me she almost screamed.

"What happened to your hair?" she yelled, rushing over to me. I hung my head, embarrassed and angry.

"Frankie happened to my fucking hair..." I said.

"This is why you told me not to wake him up?" Ali yelled at Frankie. Frankie nodded, grinning. "Nooooooooooooooooooo I loved your hair..." Ali whined, pouting. Yeah, not really helping.

She laughed at my face, holding it with one hand softly.

"Aww Gerard it isn't so bad, it makes you look adorable..." she said, and gave me a long, loving kiss, and I couldn't help but smile. This is obviously not what Frankie wanted, as he pouted.

"Frankie here is gonna change it back to black..." I said, and Ali pouted.

"C'mon, keep it white please," she said, and I looked at her like she was crazy. She then leaned in close to me, whimpering in my ear. "Please Gee—it looks really sexy..." she teased, and I groaned, covering my mouth quickly.

Frankie laughed, looking much better-this was the torture he wanted.

"Whatsamatter Gerard?" Ali asked, standing up. Frankie laughed again.

"I think the other part of the revenge is definitely kicking in now..."
Ali looked confused for a moment, looking between me, Frank, and then the blanket on my lap.

She looked at Frank once again for a moment, and Frank smiled.

"If it doesn't stop in four to eight hours I get to beat it down with a stick," Frank said, and Ali looked at him for a moment before reacting.

"EwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEwEw!" Ali yelled, and I sighed, turning deadly red in the face and putting my face in my hand. I then felt Ali kissing my cheek lightly, laughing.

I was confused, to say the least.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist..." she said, standing up."Frankie, what exactly did you do to him?"

"Viagra in the blood I gave him," he said, shrugging it off like it was nothing. I looked at her.

She did know why I was embarrassed right?

She saw my confused look, and rolled her eyes.
"Two older brothers and very perverted friends have helped ease any kind of shock to the guy world..." she said, and kissed me on the mouth once, enjoying my embarrassment. "I'm going to go grab some things. Say the pledge of allegiance or something." She stood up for the hundredth time, finally ready to leave me in my pit of hopeless embarrassment. "And Frankie, if you ever do this little revenge game on my Gee again I'm going Vendetta on your ass."

She left, and for a moment Frankie actually looked scared. I sighed.

"Frankie... I hate you so much...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Chapter 24
This concludes Gerard's Point of View.
I usually hate switching point of views in stories, but this was necessary.
C4C?
(Cupcakes 4 Comments?)