Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 27

“Woah, Bert, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were Gerard.” He laughed.

"Yeah, I scare the shit out of a lot of people. I'm a very scary person." He revealed his fangs and I laughed, pushing him slightly and rolling my eyes.

"Please. You couldn't scare my Grandma."

"Don't I scare you?" I looked at him strangely.

"No, why would you scare me?"

He shrugged. "Maybe it's the whole blood sucking thing. I rolled my eyes once again, and smiled.

"Please, being afraid of vampires is, like, so last year," I said with a preppy voice. He laughed.

"Like, oh my god! I never knew! Thanks for the fashion save, babe." We laughed and he gave me a one-armed hug, kissing me on top of the head again.

"What's with you and kissing the top of my head?" I asked.

"You're head is very kissable. It's a Bert thing."

I laughed, and the door to the house opened, letting light spill out onto us.

"Hey Ali, hey Bert."

"Gerard!" I said happily, jumping out of Bert's hold and moving to Gerard. He wrapped his arms around me lovingly and I kissed him. It had been hours since I had seen him, but it felt like days. I seemed to have more energy now, though it was quickly depleting.

I hugged Gerard, and he rested his head ontop of mine.
"I missed you. What are you doing out here?"

"Talking to Bert. We just got here.”

“You did? Grace and Casey have been in there for a few minutes. Did you come with Katy?"

"No, I was just out here talking I guess..." I grinned embarassedly, and he kissed my cheek.

"It's alright. Casey and Grace were telling me how tired you were today. Do you need to sleep?"

I looked at him, alarmed. I had just started to talk to him, and usually when Gerard asked me if I needed to sleep (whether I wanted to or not), I would usually be forced to go to bed.

"No, I'm fine. I slept in English." He looked at me, smirking.

"Why don't I believe you?" I couldn't help but smile at his smirk, the wicked look contagious.

"Because...Uh, you don't want to believe the truth?" I then yawned.

Damnit.

"Don't think so," he said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"No! Gerard! I don't want to go to bed. I want to stay up with you." Gerard raced with me up the stairs, laughing. We got to our room and he threw me on the bed.

"Gerard," I pouted, "I don't want to go to bed now. Can we stay up, please?" He smiled warmly, laying onto the bed next to me. I cuddled into him, and he pulled the quilt over us. Being with him made me totally defenseless.

"No, now I feel all sleepy," I murmured, trying to keep my eyes open. It didn't work well. "I want to get up." Gerard put his arm around me, and I moved closer to him.

"You really want to get up?" he asked. Now that I was with him, I actually didn't want to be anywhere else.

"No... I don't want to go to sleep, though."

"Fine, you obviously don't have to if you don't want to. I'll just sit here and sing to myself..."

"No!" I protested, opening my eyes. His songs always put me to sleep when I was tired. He laughed, and began to sing.

"Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold..."


That's as far as I made it before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song was Demolition Lovers (though i could only upload the short version) and was in the player as always <3

Yeah, not so much of a cliffhanger XP
K-TGales gets three cookies for guessing it first ^-^
And everybody else gets a cookie because they guessed it right. This wasn't too hard, but oh my friends, the games will get harder....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<3 <3 <3 !!!!Comments!!!! <3 <3 <3
Yay!